𝟎𝟕

Oct. 5 | 14:28

"Let me try some of yours", Jemima said, watching Von put the spoon of ice cream in his mouth. They were currently sat in the car, in the parking lot of the Ice Cream Store.

"You got your own tub. It's not good?", he asked watching her eye his. "It is but I wanna try yours". "Hm", he held his tub close to her and she happily got a spoonful.

They put their empty containers in the cup holder and Jemima reapplied her lipgloss, "We're going to my mamas to eat remember".

Von watched her rub her thick lips together and adjusted his pants, "Yea'. Who all gon' be there?".  She looked at herself in the mirror on the sun blocker, "Just my family. I think Tae is here too".

He rolled his eyes at the mention of Tae's name and Jemima laughed, "You're too much of a so called gangsta to be rolling yo' eyes like that". He started tensing his arm muscles looking at the side mirror, "Who not gangsta'. I'a fuck you up".

The girl in the passenger pulled on one of his dreads, "I wish you would". Von looked at her, licking his bottom lip, "Bet. Tell me when". At this, Jemima pushed his head to the side and he laughed, "Yea' it's my turn ta' laugh now, witcho big head".

"I just know you not talking with that fat ass forehead. Big lip ass. Why yo' lips so big. Talking 'bout sum'n she got them big lips that's made fa suckin dick", she rubbed his two lips in her fingers, "nigga, what the fuck are these for then".

Mugging her, he smacked her hands away from his face, "Stop playing 'fore I crash this cah on the way back".

"Drive then". Discreetly, she turned to the side, widening her eyes and slickly buckling her seatbelt as he pushed the start/stop button. The roaring engine was enough to let her know he was capable of doing exactly that.

"So, what's going on with everybody recently?", Kieran asked, as the food was being passed round

"So, what's going on with everybody recently?", Kieran asked, as the food was being passed round. Everybody was indulged into their food to answer so Tamara spoke up, "I finally got a new cooking tray that you can put in the oven and microwave".

Everybody stopped to look at her. "Ma'am, you bought a glass tray", Tae said causing Solei to loudly cackle at her mom, while pointing at her.

"Gir- Chil-, y'all will understand when you grow older", she waved off. Tae waited until he swallowed his food to talk, "I got a message from Cardi's stylist asking for a booking".

"Oop", Jemima instigated, chuckling, while holding her finger, bent to form a arch, over her mouth.

Tamara tutted her teeth, "It ain't even that serious. Y'all just argue on the Instagram and that bird app for no damn reason". Von eyed the mac'n'cheese sitting on the table,  "Twitter be funny as hell when the shordies get to fightin'".

"I can't even read what half of 'em be saying. Like... they'on know what punctuation and grammar is", Jemima tied her hair out of her face.

"You know all about the twitter don't you Von", Kieran spoke watching him take a heap of food. "Damn Von, leave some for the rest of us", Solei's small voice came from across the table. Tamara popped her in the mouth, "Cuss again".