𝟏𝟐

Jan 7| 14:32

India and Jemima ran to each other, jumping while engaged in a hug. They could each feel the wide smiles on both of their faces while Von and Durk watched from far after dapping each other up.

"Oh my goddd! Y'all better not be playing no prank on me 'cause i'll beat both y'all asses", India beamed as they released each other.

Jemima giggled as they both couldn't contain their excitement, "Nobody playing. He said he's not letting me get on a flight unless it's with him".

A week ago, Jemima had said goodbye to her family. She felt as though she should've moved earlier when everyone in her household basically shooed her away.

Her parents couldn't be more excited for her. They knew it was a matter of time before it happened. Jemima had so much potential to make it big but her opportunities were limited in her now previous city.

Now that she was in a city where it was full of them, her mom and dad couldn't wait until she flourished.

They also wanted her to be at her happiest and they knew she would be, surrounded by her closest friends, as well as her now boyfriend, Dayvon.

It was only a matter of time before he asked her. It wasn't anything extravagant when he did. They were literally at baggage claim when he randomly popped the question.

Von didn't expect her to agree, so when she did he had to do a retake and ask again, so he knew he wasn't imagining it.

In the space of the last two months, everything was pretty chill.

Since the shaderoom had posted about the couple, everything had died down for a while. But things started to pick back up a few days ago after they, kind of, publicly popped out.

After Jemima had basically been harassed on her socials, she decided to just troll.

juli.jemima

liked by kingvonfrmdao, itsmadgalkris and 279,730 othersjuli

juli.jemima wtf is a king von???? 🙄🙄
view all 79,382 comments
user so it's true 🥲🥲
arrogant_tae123 you think you grown. I'm telling yo mama it's a grown nigga in yo bed
   | kingvonfrmdao 🖕🏾mama love me more den u
random 😍😍😍😍
indiaroyale righttttt. we only know a nigga called DaQuAn
   | juli.jemima frrrr. these folks talking bout a Von. Who?!?!
click to load more comments

juli.jemima 23h ago

jemima 23h ago