𝟐𝟎

Mar. 5 | 21:42

The dancehall music grew louder as Jemima walked inside the club with Von as the bouncer opened the door.

The rest of the gang followed behind, some in front, as they made their way up to the VIP section.

Due to the rappers status, they had been invited for the night by the manager, and were even being paid to come.

How could they possible turn easy money down?

Von kept his eyes on Jemima's ass as she walked up the spiral stairs, swiping his tongue across his bottom lip.

He followed close behind her, keeping himself pressed up against her backside as she walked.

"All up in my space. Move back a little bit", Jemima laughed, pushing his lower stomach making him wrap his arms around her shoulder, bringing her close to him even more, if that was possible.

"I wanna be in your skin", he said against her ear, kissing behind it.

"I wanna be in you", he watched her give him a side eye and smiled, feeling her become tense in his embrace.

"Your nasty. I don't participate in them activities", she held the back of his neck, manoeuvring around the numerous bodies, getting to their section.

Stopping a few times for people asking to take pictures, they got to their area, joining everyone who were sat.

Jemima was about to take a seat but was pulled onto Von's lap.

He engaged himself in the conversation while she hung her arms around his shoulders, staring at the side of his face.

That's really my nigga.

She played in his dreads, noticing a bottle girl coming to approach them.

Her hips stuck out awkwardly as she tried to sway them, making her way over with a tray of drinks.

Once she made her presence known by placing the drinks down, she eyed everyone, or more so the men, standing with her back arched, to exaggerate her ass, "Can I get anyone anything else?"

"Shiddd, I'll take a bottle of Casamigos and a taste of you", Booka roamed her body with his eyes that were wide open.

"This nigga high out of his mind", Durk mumbled, watching him flirt with the girl.

She laughed weirdly and looked in Von and Durk's direction, biting her lip, "Anything for y'all maybe?".

"Yeah, let us get 50 shots of tequila", Muwop said, from the other side of the couch.

When she noticed Dayvon or Durk weren't going to speak, she smiled to hide her embarrassment, nodding at the request and walking off.

Everyone passed the tray around and when it got to Jemima, she took one, stopping Von from taking a glass.

"Why I can't get one?", he felt his gun slightly push into his skin as she adjusted herself on his lap to face towards him.

"Because, I wanna do something". She took the shot, holding it in her mouth and grabbing Dayvon's jaw, tilting it back.

She hovered her mouth on top of his, letting the liquid go when he opened it.