𝟏𝟔

Feb. 14 | 14:13

"Can you stop?", Jemima pushed Von's chest back while he pressed up on her backside again and again.

"No, My dick hard".

Von stood behind the smaller girl as they waited in the line for the fitting rooms in Fendi, "You look good as fuck ma".

Jemima blushed at his comment as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders, bringing her even closer to his chest.

"You acting out in these folks store",she looked at the outfits laid on her arm making sure they were the right size.

They shuffled foreword as they got closer to the front of the queue.

"These folks my niggas, they ain't give no fucks", he told her as she playfully rolled her eyes at him.

He smoothly grabbed her neck while she was on her phone and held his hand there.

She giggled at him kissing all over her face and tried moving away but that only made the grip on her neck tighter.

Her arm rested on top of his that was wrapped around her body and she leant her head back on his chest as they waited for the next available room.

Jemima switched to her camera app, recording the two.

Von kept his head on a swivel, making sure no one was acting out of the ordinary as Jemima called for him.

He looked at her, then noticing she was recording making him lick his already wet lips and smile widely.

He pressed a couple kisses onto Jemima's temple before turning her head back, without hurting her, so he could give her a proper kiss.

Their tongues met in the middle before their lips could and they swirled the muscle around the other.

Once their lips met, Dayvon's tongue explored Jemima's mouth and she let out a quiet moan while Von could feel his dick getting harder.

When they pulled away, their eyes met in the camera. Jemima shyly giggled as Von laughed at the girl getting red.

She ended the video just as they were told there was a now a free room.

"How many items would that be?", the worker asked, smiling politely.

"Uhm- five", Jemima said, after double checking. She was handed a tag and went to the room she was pointed to.

The room was fairly big and there was a small couch opposite the mirror.

Von sat down, making himself comfy, already knowing they were going to be there a while since he knew how long she took to try on new clothes.

Which was the main reason he suggested they just bought them and if she didn't like it, she could return them.

He even offered to come do it in store himself but she insisted that she had to try them on now.

Jemima hung the pieces on the little clothing rail fixed to the walls and picked out the Black Viscose dress.

It had no sleeves and stopped right above her boobs.

She stripped down to her under garments causing Von to bite his lower thick lip and bring his hand down harshly on her plump ass.

"Ow!", she grabbed where he hit and rubbed it to ease the slight sting, "I knew I should've made you stand outside".

"But I wanna see too", he smiled, playing around with her.