𝟎𝟑

Sept. 14 | 21:13

Von held the door open for Jemima and held her hand as she jumped down from the G Wagon. Cars filled the street and the music could be heard down the road.

The strong smell of liquor hit the both of them as they walked into the house. As they walked through to the kitchen, Von dapped up a couple people while keeping a hold on Jemima's hand so he wouldn't lose her.

"Whatchu wanna drink?" he asked her, seeing the bottles of alcohol filling up the table. "Mmmm. I'll take a shot of hennessy".

He poured them both a cup and passed her one. They clinked their cups before throwing it back. Jemima scrunched her face up. "I hate drinking so much".

"Who you lying to lil folks", Von squinted his eyes looking at her. She laughed and grabbed his arm, "cmon. Let's go find everyone".

Making their way to the backyard, they saw Durk, India, Booka, Muwop and his girlfriend Denae stood in a circle.

Denae spotted them walking through the back door, "look who made it y'all". As they reached the group, Jemima engulfed the two girls in a hug and gave the guys a side hug.

She stood next to Von, who was passed a blunt by Booka. "Bout time. Black people always late to shit"

"I was ready to walk out the house but her ass was taking her time", he said after blowing the smoke out from his mouth. "He is such a lie".

"Anyways! Y'all seen my banner outside!" Durk exclaimed. "This nigga", Muwop sighed while the other groaned at the subject that had been brought up at least 7 times.

"That's out cue to go", Denae quickly said and she pulled India and Jemima to walk inside with her.

"You really let Durk do this in yo' house?" Denae led them to the living room which was now a free wide space due to the furniture pulled to the side.

"Chile. I told him he betta' clean up", India sat down on one of the chairs feeling the second hand smoke invade her. "Let's go out to the front y'all"

"What? We just got here", Jemima spoke, confused but went anyways.

"I'll meet y'all out front. I'ma just get us sum' to drink", the other girl said as she walked a different way.

Jemima stopped at the door and stood to the side, "Indi, take my pictures pleaseee?". She passed her, her phone and posed.

juli.jemima

liked by indiaroyale and 34,000 others juli

juli.jemima brown skinned girl
view all 4,890 comments
arrogant_tae123 bawdyyy 😍
liked by creator
dnaebae preshaaa 😻😻
   | juli.jemima gassing me 😂😂
Click to view more comments