Chapter 8 - Interaction In Action

"Oh my freaking god..."

The limousine that had taken Russia and his American friend to the place where they would meet up with China again had been bombarded with paparazzi. Their cameras flashed in the Russian's face, white light blinding them as they made their way through the crowd screaming at them. 

"How does it feel like to be a nobody?" "Are you actually gonna go through with this?" "How do you feel about him so much hotter than you?

The friends simply ignored their comments, trying to look as noble as possible because they knew somehow this would end up on a magazine in Walmart. The group clamored for the two's faces, shouting over each other to grab their attention.

"Did you get a good look at him, 중국?" South Korea presented a photo of the man China had suddenly married the other day to the Chinese man. They were both standing in China's apartment, awaiting the arrival of her so-called "husband". 

"Of course. Wow, 他很漂亮," China responded, admiring the details of his face. Perhaps this wouldn't end in disaster after all. (他很漂亮-Tāhěnpiàoliang-He's very pretty)

"What?"

"He's fine."

"ようこそ! Welcome アメリカ, ロシア, come in!" Japan's heartwarming smile welcomed the pair to what could possibly be the most awkward interaction ever to exist in the history of mankind. The Russian slowly took a few deep breaths, America obviously too excited to the point he could barely walk, let alone contain his excitement.(ようこそ-Yōkoso-Welcome, アメリカ-Amerika-America) 

Of course, being the Chinese man's apartment where a lot of his work was done, naturally it would be busy there. Directors chairs were sprouted around, expensive goods and scarves left on their seats as mirrors with lights, where Russia could only presume from the TV shows and movies was where the pop stars got on their makeup and got ready for an appearance. A TV played some random nonsense Asian movie that Russia had no idea what it was about and at the end of the room stood the man Russia agreed to pull himself into the fray with. 

"Oh, China's right there, oh Jesus," America was obviously very conscious about every move he made in front of the popstar, hoping he wouldn't do anything that would rub off badly on his Russian friend.

"Come over!" Japan's voice rang about the room again. The Chinese man placed his hands behind his back, taking care not to stare overly creepily in the Russian's face. At the same time though he didn't wanna seem overly emotionless to the Russian, so a small muted crept along his face. "中国, meet ロシア. ロシア, meet 中国." 

"Hi, oh."

"How are you? Oh, sorry." The two men's advances swiftly canceled their actions out as their arms went back to their sides, them chuckling nervously at the awkwardness of the situation. Russia's hands in particular moved on their own, deciding to try again, and slowly made their way to China's body, from which they, this time, made a successful hug.

"Okay," The Chinese man chuckled a bit again. The American's voice then made himself heard as the Chinese man's eyes darted towards him.

"Oh, hi, I'm America. I'm the, guy who brought Russia to the c-concert, so in a way..." the American's voice went a bit nervous again as he sort of pulled a mini joke about the whole situation. China nodded, chuckling awkwardly for possibly the millionth time that day as the Russian looked a bit embarrassed. "Yeah, I guess I'm responsible for this whole situation."

The group all laughed a bit, Russia slightly turning his head down slightly. The two men went to go handshake. 

"Oh yeah, can you do me a favor?" The American man really had the audacity to pull his phone out to record something. The Chinese man looked at him a bit confused. "Can you like, look into this camera and say, 'Spain, you really blew it-"

"The Today Show is a go at 10:00, Tuesday," the South Korean girl interrupted the American's plans as all four of them in the group turned their attention towards her planning out everything. The American man apologized quietly, putting his phone away. "They want-um-"

"Uh, ロシア," the Japanese girl presented the newcomer to the South Korean girl.

"Right, 러시아 from studio, and uhh,  중국 remote from 런던." (러시아-leosia-Russia, 런던-leondeon-London)

"ประเทศจีน?" Another person grabbed his attention as the Chinese man turned and excused himself. (ประเทศจีน-Pratheṣ̄cīn-China)

"Sorry, I have to take a call," the newcomer, China, and someone else in the picture walked off to go take care of some business while the rest of the group stood there, not knowing what to do. 

"Bye China," the man waved off to one of his role models. "Wow, he's like a real person."

"So, now what comrade?" The Russian man asked the Japanese girl/manager as he turned his head away from the American. 

"We're booking interviews all week," the girl explained.

"Is there interview today?"

"No, no, no, today's really a press conference. But in the future we're going to have some sit down interviews and B-roll, news articles charing your progress as you get to know each other. You got an email, did you not?"

"I don't check emails very often." Both the Japanese girl and the Korean girl were both very shocked by this revelation, America shrugging his arms up and giving him a look of "that's how he just is."

"How do you schedule your life if you don't check your email?" the South Korean asked candidly.

"I just don't do anything from 08:00-15:00, and math club after school. Three days a week, I have дочь, rest, I'm free." The two girls groaned slightly, the American's expression still on his face."What was your name?"

"대한민국." (대한민국-daehanmingug-South Korea)

"I'm sorry, Южная Корея, you're gonna need to move the Today Show." (Южная Корея-Yuzhnaya Koreya-South Korea)

"Wait, what? No, we do not move the Today Show, we move for the Today Show. He needs to shift his schedule-"

"Shh, shh, 韓国, I'll take care of it." The Japanese girl calmed down her Korean partner slightly as she went back to the Russian.

"Okay, I can handle my own life," Russia responded.

"And I can help him handle it," the American chimed in, almost posing slightly.

"韓国, shouldn't you be with 中国 promoting the blender?"

"That's 베트남's job." The Japanese girl looked at her inquisitively. (베트남-beteunam-Vietnam) 

"Oh. Crap." The Korean girl quickly made her way back to China, and the rest of the gang, Japan, Russia, and America, followed suit. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

True love got a ring, ring, ring

Church bells let 'еm ring, ring, ring

This queen need a king, king, king

For life, for life, for life

Truе love got a ring, ring, ring (Ring, ring)

Church bells let 'em ring, ring, ring (Ring, ring)

Angel's gonna sing, sing, sing

Tonight, tonight, tonight