Quality Time

A/N: Thank you, everyone, for all the interactions! One of my biggest hopes was to get at least one comment, so I quite literally squealed with joy when I saw the notifications! Also, thanks to everyone who has added this to their reading lists. Some of you have such funny names for your lists, they make me laugh! I was thinking about thanking everyone individually but a friend told me that's not how things are done on Wattpad. So, I hope everyone who has engaged sees this note and knows how much I appreciate them! Now, buckle up, for my longest, smuttiest oneshot yet! 🫣

Description: Laenyra's family (Rhaenyra, Daemon, and their children) are finally visiting her in King's Landing after a year. Her husband, Aemond, cannot help but feel jealous at how excited she is to see the family that tried to keep her from him. His solution is to keep her in bed as much as possible during their visit.

Pairings: Aemond x OC

Content warnings: explicit smut (beginning and end); incest; dirty talk; Aemond being a possessive, jealous bby.

-----

Brushing through her dark hair, Laenyra watched her husband prepare for bed through the vanity mirror.

"I received a raven today," she said, "My family should arrive tomorrow morning."

"Hmm," Aemond murmured in response.

Though his tone sounded indifferent, he paused thoughtfully as he placed his eyepatch on the bedside table. For the first week of their marriage, he used to sleep with it on even though it irritated his skin, worried the sight of his scar would disgust his new bride. It took another week for her to fully convince him she loved the way he looked—kissing along his scar and caressing around his sapphire eye. Now, a full year later, he didn't hesitate to remove it in front of her.

Clad in nothing but a pair of cotton trousers, Aemond approached his wife. She set down her hairbrush as he wrapped his arms around her from behind. Her eyes fluttered shut as he planted kisses along her neck.

"Aemond," she breathed out as his hands roamed her body.

"Have I told you, my dear wife," he whispered in between kisses, "how beautiful you are?"

Laenyra simpered, "You might have mentioned it once or twice."

His chuckle was a deep hum against her ear as he nipped at her lobe. His hands caressed down to her waist, pulling apart the ties of her robe. As he peeled open her robe, she shivered at the cold air striking her through her thin nightgown. One hand rose to her chest, grazing over the bare skin of her cleavage before cupping her fully. His calloused thumb rolled over a hardened nipple making her gasp.

She turned her head to the side, capturing his lips in a kiss. He quickly took control, delving his tongue into her mouth and reveling in the way she tasted. His other hand traveled lower, groping her thigh and bunching up the skirt of her nightgown. She squirmed in anticipation when the bare skin of his fingertips met her naked thigh.

"Be still," he scolded.

She struggled to obey as his hand disappeared beneath her legs. One finger stroked between her lips, gathering her wetness. He broke their kiss only to bring his own finger to his mouth and suck. Her eyes darkened at the sight.

"My love, I've only just begun to touch you and you're already so ready for me," he teased.

Laenyra let out a needy whine, "So do something about it."

"Oh, I intend to."

His hand returned to her heat. His thumb gently rolled over her sensitive nub, releasing another moan from her. His other hand slid down her shoulder, pulling the sleeve of her nightgown with it, fully baring one of her breasts. He squeezed it, warming her cold skin with his palm. All the while, he watched her every reaction in the vanity mirror.