Chapter 14

Walking out of the airport  I was greeted with the usual whether of London rain, I groaned sighing as I waited for my ride. Liam agreed to pick me up and take to the hotel where they were staying and where Louis was in isolation. The boys had to go to concerts without Louis, I felt sorry for the fans, they would have no idea what was happening with Louis. If only they knew it was technically my fault that he's the he is now. I was filled with guilt knowing that he's weak and near dying because of me, I should be dead for what he's enduring.

The only thing I was happy about was that I will never have to see Hunter again and maybe me being a vampire and not having to endure the cold.

I heard a car horn and I turned to my left to see Liam's head, wow did he change since the time I haven't met him. Hair has grown and he's gotten more muscular, I couldn't wait to see everyone else, especially Niall and how he is doing with his 'child' that he is looking after.

"Louisa, it's been so long," I was enveloped in Liam's warmth as I hugged him back, "I've missed you, so has the other boys."

"It's been too long, I'm so sorry for leaving I shouldn't have trusted hunter. I shouldn't have trusted even Louis in that stage, but everything has changed I love him Louis and it's my fault that he's the way he is." I was speaking to fast to make sense, Liam grabbed my body and gave me another hug.

"No Louisa, you were upset, we don't blame you for what happened, it just means that someone wants you and Louis to end up together," he smiled and I nodded agreeing with his statement, "c'mon lets get to the hotel we have lots to do." I nodded as he grabbed my bags putting them in the boot of his car. I got into his car and he drove off getting further and further away from the airport.

"I've missed you guys so much, I need true friends and you guys were the only things I had." Liam gave me that cute smiled that would warm any girls heart, I know it did mine. His brown eyes still held that innocence but I personally knew that he was no where near innocent.

"So how's the other guys going with their girls?" I asked Liam.

"Well Harry and Lola are back together after she killed Mary for sleeping with Harry. Niall is still with Mollie and Imogen has grown so much since you saw her last. Zayn and Maddison are taking a break, they haven't seen each other for a while, but they've just started talking so who knows what happens next." I nodded taking all the information in.

"What about you and Jade?" Liam tensed up once I said that, I could already tell the out come before the words even came out of his mouth.

"We broke up, but I've been seeing this girl. I really Like her Louisa, she's accepted me for me not what the media show of me." His face started bushing as he talked about her.

"That's cute Liam, what's her name?"

"Her name's Sophia, I was good friends with her a few years ago and we just crossed paths. Maybe it's our signs that the gods want us together?" he questioned, maybe he was right. Some people are just destined for each other, whether or not they know it.

"I'm glad you feel that way with her Liam, you need to feel like that every once and a while." I replied looking at the scenery as we drove. The city was coming into view and I was getting nervous, what if Louis didn't want to see me? what if he is angry at me? All these theories were going through my head. I took a deep breath and calmed myself down.

"You getting a bit nervous there Louisa, no need Louis is really enthusiastic about your arrival. He really loves you Louisa, he may not show it sometimes but he really does. He's whipped you could say ." Liam chuckled to him self before parking on the side of the street, this must be our hotel. Only One Direction could afford a 5 star hotel that looked bigger than my entire life. He grabbed my bags, I put my hand out to grab them but Liam flinched back nit letting me grab them.

"Always a gentleman Liam, no matter what you do."

"Not in everything I do am I a gentleman Louisa." he looked a me winking and I immediately got his joke. I shook my head and his dirty reference and he laughed before walking to the elevator. Liam smirked as he pressed the top floor button, me rolling my eyes at him.

"Top floor for the best." he pretended to flick his hair and I burst out laughing.

"Your starting to act like Leeroy from your music video." he laughed even harder, tears were rolling down my cheek from laughing too much.

"Well I was him." he bit back.

"Damn it you got me there." I replied and we laughed again. I can't remember the last time I laughed this much.

The elevator reached the top floor we walked out into a hallway with doors, we walked to the last door on the right. Liam unlocked the door and just as my foot stood in the room I was tackled to the ground. Niall was on top of me hugging me, along with Harry and Zayn.

"Nice to see you guys too." I recalled and they laughed helping me up and giving me a group hug, I could hear Liam's laugh fade away.

"We missed you Louisa, so much." Niall said hugging me even tighter which was impossible I thought.

"yeah but not as much as Louis has. Do you want to see him." I nodded in a split second, the lead through the hallway in their suite and opened the door to reveal Louis laying on his bed. He looked horrible, he was so pale it wasn't normal for a vampire to look like that. I ran to his bed, I heard the door shut signalling the boys left the room. I grabbed Louis' hand and he stirred in his sleep, he slowly opened his eyes and they nearly bulged out of his head as he saw me. He tried getting up to hug me but was struggling, so I hugged and cried into his chest.

"Shh babe, it's okay." Louis' weak voice whispered in my ear.

"No it's not look at you and it's all my fault." I sobbed and he nuzzled his head into my neck.

"I'm going to be fine now that you are here." he replied and I nodded knowing that he would. He grabbed my chin and brought my face to his and softly kissed me. Feeling his lips against mine bet any feeling anything could ever give me. We broke apart and his skin was starting to get it's colour back, he smiled putting his forehead against mine.

"I love you, Louisa." he said giving me a quick peck.

"I love you too Louis." I replied back cuddling into his side.

A/N: Hope you guys liked this chapter, three updates in two days. Record ZI think for me. Comment your thoughts. Also please follow my instagram account, I post One Direction and 5SOS video edits, it is Dancewithme_nialler. Enjoy the chapter guys.