Chapter 5

Louisa's POV

We were on a plane and heading to America, I was nervous knowing that a king of vampires was after me. Actually I was petrified, what if he did find me and then what would he do with me. I saw Matt look at me from the corner of my eye, he smiled and I replied with a small one.

"You ok?" He asked.

"No, I'm still trying tell my brain of everything thats happening." I replied and looked at the plane window.

"I'll get better." Was all he said and I smiled hoping he was right.

Third Person's POV

"I'm really glad you could help me out Louis, you know what I'm like." Hunter said to louis as they sat down and waited for the woman to approach the room.

As they waited a few minutes, two beautiful looking girls came in. They don't know what they signed up for, Louis thought to himself. He smirked as the hottest one out of the group came and sat on his knee. She instantly put her arms around his neck and Louis started to kiss her neck ,as she moaned from the feeling. He felt his fangs enlong and he dug them straight into the girls neck, she screamed as the pain worsened by the minute. Her other friend was held back by Hunter. Louis finished as the girl fell off his lap onto the floor.

"Aren't you hungry mate?" Louis asked.

"Na I drink from blood bags, I'm waiting until she comes and I can use her." he stated, Louis had a weird feeling in his gut. It always went like this when people talked about her.

"Have you found any traces of her?" Louis asked and Hunter smirked.

"Yeah I got some people to find out where she's going."

'Where is she going?"

"America. I presume Matt is taking her to Ronnie and the rest of his friends." Hunter already knew where she was going, he's not stupid after all.

"Plus I found out she killed two of my men, by saving Matt." He continued.

"She's got quite a temper. I found that out." Louis replied.

"I might have you put her in line, but you never know I could use a change." Hunter smirked as Louis got up stepping over the girl's body.

"See ya later mate, hope to see ya soon." Louis replied with a bye back and ran back to his hotel, hopefully the boys won't notice that he was gone.

Louisa's POV

We had finally landed and got our bags heading to go and get a taxi. We travelled for nearly an hour until we arrived at a little mansion, I gasped at how beautiful it was.

"Please don't tell me this is where he lives?" I said and he smiled.

"Ok I won't then" He said and I grabbed my suitcases and pulled them to the door, he paid the taxi driver and walked over to the door and rang the door bell. It rang a few times and a fairly built man opened the door, he looked around his twenties, but I kept wondering if he was a vampire or not.

"Hey Matt how you going? Come in." He said and both went inside, leaving our bags inside next to the door.

"Great. Ronnie this is Louisa, louisa this is Ronnie." We exchanged hellos and he showed us our rooms. Mine was so awesome, I put my suitcases next to the bed and i lied on it feeling it's softness.I heard someone enter my room and it was Matt, he sat on my bed.

"This is actually really soft." He mumbled and I giggled.

"So the others are going out and I said that we're just going to stay here." I nodded as he commented that we could do something fun.

"I just had the best idea ever, why don't we do a prank on everyone?" He asked.

'You can do that, I'm just gonna get some sleep. I'm just really tired." I said and he nodded but not before sticking out his bottom lip.

'Can I sleep with you tonight?" He asked and I shook my head, then nodded as he went into his room then coming back with no shirt on and just his boxers.

"Jeex cover up." I said shielding my eys, he laughed before getting in the bed. I shook my head and went over to my suitcase and trying to find my pajamas and I succeded and went into the bathroom. I got dressed and went into the bed.

"The reason why I came in here is that my bed is shit, I swear I got the shittest one in the house." i laughed as I waited for a while and heard his soft snores. I closed my eyes and let blackness over take me.

A/N Sorry this was short guys and I hoped you liked it. comment what you thought. :)