Chapter 7

I was shocked I was hopping to never see him again, I got up stepping back. He stepped forward and I kept going back.

"Go away I don't want you near me." I said but he ignored me, he was mere inches I front of me and I went to punch him but he grabbed it. I was pushed up against the wall.

"Remember who is older and stronger, me so don't get me angry." He growled, I tried pushing him, but nothing worked. "Where's Matt huh? Gone and have a one night stand with that chick?"

"How do you know? Unless it was-"

"It was me, I just needed you to come out here for me. So I could get you alone." He whispered grabbing my arm and pulling me deeper into the alley.

"Why?" I asked him.

"So I could hand you over." Tears starting falling as I knew what he meant. It started getting a bit lighter until we stopped, I was thrashing in his grip and I saw Hunter and a few other men.

"Hmm she's more feisty than what I've heard." Hunter commented as Louis smirked at me. He pushed me over to hunter as I tried to make a run for it, but Hunter grabbed me before I could.

"No, let me go. I hate you Louis, I hope you rot in hell." I yelled at him, I screamed some more. Even screaming for matt, I tried hitting Hunter but it never worked. I felt a slap only behind and I yelped, he chuckled before I lashed out again. I ended up hitting him in the balls before I ran in vampire speed.

"I'll get her Louis, I'll see you again hopefully." I heard before I started to run faster. I found a hiding spot on a tall tree, I heard him coming and I watched him as he walked around looking for me. "Louisa please come out. I won't hurt you. Your mine. Please." I knew it was a trick, he turned around. I heard something snap before I fell onto the ground. He turned around and I was pinned against the tree, he smirked as I brushed him. I felt his hips meet mine as grinding. He moaned as I wasn't doing anything. "You make me feel good baby." He whispered as I shook my head, I felt his lips on my neck and I knew he was giving me a love bite. I felt something over power me and I let out the biggest moan ever. My hands slid up his back and I felt something being injected into my skin. I felt my whole body going limb and I fell into his arms, it was like I was drunk.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"Shh you'll be ok. I'm taking you home." He said picking me up bridle style.

"My home is with Matt." I whispered before going out like a light.

I woke up in an expensive looking bed with silk sheets, I noticed I was in a corset kind of thing. I got up from the bed and making my way towards the door. I opened it and I walked out and down the hallway. I went down a massive stairway and walked into another room, I saw books on shelves and a desk with Hunter sitting in the chair. He looked up and smirked when he saw me.

"Your finally up my dear, I see my maid dressed you in the appropriate attire." He referred to my corset. I rolled my eyes as this thing was so tight, I looked down as they were pushing my breasts up, but I'm sure that's what Hunter wanted. "In a week, there will be a ball to celebrate your arrival. So until then you will have lessons and be pampered until then." He said and looked at something on his desk.

"Bullshit am I doing this, stuff you and this stupid ball and this freaking dress!" I yelled and ripped the dress in half. I heard him growl before I was up against the wall, he brought his hands on my waist and licked his lips.

"I don't like the way your speaking to me, I will expect you to do them and I paid good money for this dress so don't wreck anymore." He brought my hair out of my face, I put it back there just to annoy him. "You know little princess, I can play games too but you won't like the games I play." he said turning me around. I felt a slap to my ass as he kept slapping, I tried to kick him but he caught my leg and put it back down.

"Let go of me you dick." I knew I would never compare to his strength, he turned me back around and I slapped him.

"Louisa when will you learn to obey me? I could end Matt's life like that." He clicked his fingers and I shook my head.

"You are a monster." I said and he shrugged his shoulders before calling a maid. One suddenly came and she gave me a glare before smiling at Hunter. "Leah dear may you get Louisa a new dress and feed her some blood from my special source." She nodded.

"What's your special source?" I asked him and he smirked.

"The blood you would've had was shit, but I've got the proper stuff." He said before going back to his desk. the maid grabbed my waists harshly and dragged me back to that same room. She looked through the wardrobe and pulled out another corset. She gave it to me as I went into the bathroom, taking off the other one and putting on the new one. if walked back out and she tightened the dress by the strings. It was so tight as she finished, I told her to leave in a kind way. She gave me yet another glare before calling me a slut and walking out. I laughed before looking in the mirror, my breasts were pushed up even more than the other dress.

"What are we in? the eighteen hundreds." I said to myself.

"Where we are honey, you women have to dress like this." I heard Hunter say and I scoffed. His eyes immediately went to my breasts and I covered them up he smirked and I gave him a glare.

"Wait where are we?" I asked.

"Let's say somewhere far away from London and where no one knows this castle exists." He replied and I was shocked. Last thing I remember I was in America. Stupid drug thing he did to me.

"C'mon let's go for a walk."

"No." I replied.

"Yes we are, let's go." he grabbed my hand, making his way down the stairs. Some maids were bowing at us, I was confused why the hell are they doing this at me. "Your the next in line for the queen, act lady like." He whispered in my ear.

"Jeez we're only going for a walk." I replied back and he held my hand. I imagined what he will be like at the ball. We walked outside and there was a black sports car waiting for us. "Wait aren't we going for a walk?" I asked and he opened the door for me.

"I lied, I hate walking."

"How am I going to fit in there especially with this dress. Maybe I can rip it." I was being a smartass and he knew.

"Don't worry you'll fit and if you do I will punish you." he said and I quickly got in, he closed the door and got in himself. He started the car and it roared to life, he starting go really fast and suddenly we were on an road. He passed cars and then we heard sirens. Hunter smirked before going faster, I gasped as he dodged cars.

"Hunter slow down, Jesus Christ are you trying to kill us?" He smirked and then I could no longer hear the sirens.

"We lost them, that was fun right?" I shook my head and he chuckled.

Hours later we were at his castle and I walked inside and walked back up to that same room.

"I hope Matt's ok." I said to myself as I looked outside my window.