Chapter 11

Louisa's POV

We were in Hunter's car and he was driving us to the airport. I was confused he wouldn't tell me why we were going. He smiled as he took my hand and kissed it, I smiled back.

"I'm so excited for this, I get to show you the beautiful place called Hawaii. Know anything about it?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes, I know that Lilo and Stitch live there in the movie." I replied and he chuckled.

"Smartass." He stated.

"Well it's true." I commented.

"Yes it is." He nodded his head as he slowed down due to the traffic.

We arrived at the airport and Hunter offered to carry my bags. He got a trolley and took them to get placed on the plane. I was confused when he passed where everyone else was taking their bags.

"Hunter aren't we supposed to be going back there?"

"No, don't worry you'll see." He replied and I just followed him.

We walked through security then went a different way, leading to another plane that was isolated from public access. I knew why now, we were going on a private jet. A man took our bags and Hunter lead me up the stairs to the plane, I was shocked of what it looked inside. It was extravagant, I was excited and all happy inside.

"So hope you like it?" Hunter asked.

"I love it." I replied jumping into one of the seats, buckling up my seatbelt ready. Hunter shook his head and sat down beside me smiling, I smiled looking out the window.

"Excited I see?" He asked and I nodded.

"Very, I've never been to Hawaii. Why are we going there anyway?" I asked.

"Because I want to spoil my fiancée on a holiday."

"Yeah but couldn't you wait till the honeymoon?"

"No because I'm taking you somewhere even better than Hawaii." He replied.

"Jesus, I'm gonna see the whole world soon." I stated and he chuckled kissing my head as the plane started to take off.

"I'm excited for our wedding, I can't wait to see your dress."

"I will get to pick out my dress right? Because I'm not having your 'maids' picking out my dress." I said using my hands as quotation marks for maids.

"Of course I'll let you pick out your dress. Why wouldn't I? I'm not like that Louisa." He replied cuddling into my side.

"Tell about your life Hunter." I told him.

"Well I was born into the wealthy lifestyle. I was a little shit as a kid, I remember my father beating me once because I disturbed him, when he was working. That was the day I chose to never trust him. One night I heard him yelling, I was only eighteen so I went downstairs and he was yelling at my Mother. I saw him about to hit her but I stopped by tackling him. He beat me until I somehow had the strength to grab a knife and stab him. When I did he died and something happened to me. I actually turned into a vampire, I nearly lost control and killed my Mother." He said, I was shocked he didn't get turned into a vampire like we normally are.

"Wait you like killed your Father and it turned you into a vampire?"

"Yes, you see the Tomlinson family are vampires but we got to kill someone to like bring it upon us."

"I haven't really heard people use your last name, why's that?"

"I changed my last name to my stepdads, I never wanted my real Fathers name. It disgusted me." he replied.