Chapter 6

Louisa's POV

I was awoken by someone jumping on my bed, I groaned as Matt was doing it. I tried to hit him in the balls but I missed, he laughed and I got up and he ran away in vampire speed. I followed and we were running through the house, he ran into a wall and I laughed as he fell to the ground. I sat on him and he laughed as well.

"I'm sorry, the opportunity was screaming out for me." He said and I got up and went back to my room.

"I feel sick." I mumbled and laid down on my bed. He got on the bed also and I pushed him playfully.

"We can just sleep today if you want?" He asked and I cuddled up to him.

"Yeah that would be nice." I said and he chuckled as we got under the doona.

I was nearly asleep when I heard the door open and Ronnie was standing there.

"We are all having a house meeting which includes you two." Was all he said before walking out. Matt advised me to go and get changed and he walked out of my room. I grabbed some clothes from my suitcase and quickly changed. I guessed the meeting was in the dining as I was actually right. I sat down next to Matt and Ronnie nodded a hello and I gave one back.

"Ok I have called everyone here to welcome Louisa and Matt here." Everyone greeted us and Ronnie continued. "Louisa we know what kind of trouble your in and I have agreed in helping to protect you, because I'm pretty sure Hunter knows where you are already." He stated and I gulped. "Also I would like to ask anyone if they would like to assist me in helping to protect Louisa?" People were saying yes and I was shocked they barely knew me. "Good and later tonight we are going hunting, so Matt and Louisa you can join if you want. Meeting dismissed." He said and Matt and I nodded before getting up with everyone else. Some more people greeted me and I was happy now, since they were so nice since they don't even know me.

"How nice of them." I said to Matt as we got into my room.

"I know, that's why I'm friends with them." He replied and he put his hands around my waist and I blushed at his affection. He brought his lips on mine and I kissed back, he brought his hands down to my bum and lightly squeezed it.

"I could make you feel so much better than what Louis ever made you feel." He whispered in my ear, I smirked and liked my lips before answering.

"Let's see then." I replied and he pushed me on the bed and I giggled at him. We were half naked when somebody knocked on the door, we used our vampire speed to put our clothes on and we opened the door to be faced with a maid.

"Hello, I am here to bring you your breakfast." She said and walked in with some blood bags, she put them on the chested draws. She mumbled a quick goodbye and closed the door, I walked towards the blood bags and grabbed one of them, taking a massive gulp. I started coughing and Matt rushed over to me, it tasted horrible.

"What is wrong with it?" I asked him and he took a sip.

"It's bad blood, some people have it. Ronnie and that don't really use blood bags, they go out hunting for victims." He said.

"So we're doing that tonight?"

"Yes, but we don't kill them. We take just enough blood then, heal them and make them forget. Then we go on to the next." He replied and he passed another one and I opened it and this time this one was normal.

"We normally go to clubs so dress sexy." He winked at me and I blushed and kept drinking. I threw in the trash bin and looked through my suitcase for a dress, I found nothing.

"Can we go shopping, I have nothing sexy." I said to Matt and he nodded. He went to his room getting his wallet and shoes while I was putting mine on.

We wet to the local mall and we went into a shop and it had extravagant dresses in there. I found one that was white and had tips on the side at he bottom, I grabbed it and went to the change rooms. I called out to Matt and walked out his eyes widened.

"Do you want me to put it back?" I asked and he shook his head.

"You look so hot in that and I mean that." He was in a trance, the girl next to me giggled and went back to looking. I went back in and changed into my old clothes, I handed Matt the dress and he insisted he'd pay for it. I let him and we walked out deciding to look for some shoes. I saw a pair of beautiful leopard print high heels and Matt got them. He kept trying to get his hand near my bum, but I kept playfully pushing it away. We walked past a group of fairly good looking boys and the leader I guess slapped my bum. As soon as it happened, Matt had him by the collar and was shouting at him. I tried to stop the guy that was coming up behind Matt but the guy punched me in the face. Even though I'm a vampire it hurt like hell, he had vampire strength definitely. I started to cry at the pain and Matt saw me and then he went off. He grabbed that boy and kept punching him. I heard someone shout for security so I grabbed Matt and ran win our bags. Once we got somewhere safe he stopped and observed my cheek, I could feel it healing but it still hurt.

"Matt I'm fine, calm down." I tried to calm him down but he didn't.

"Who the fuck hits a girl?." He said and brought me closer to him.

We were finally home and it was a few hours until we leave. I decided in having a shower. I was halfway through my shower when Matt bursted in fully naked, I shrieked and he chuckled.

"Get out Matt." I told him, but he ignored.

"Please? I won't try anything." He said an I nodded.

"Louisa?"

"Yeah?"

"Sing with me?" He asked and I wasn't so sure.

"I can't sing though." I state and he rolled his eyes.

"Well I was walking for some time, when I came across this sign, saying who are you and where are you from we don't like when visitors come, No trespassing thats what it said, at least that's what I could read, no trespassing yeah my ass." He sang and it was definitely in the Tomlinson veins. "Sing for me." he said and I shook my head. "Yes."

"Ahh fine."

"Yayy."

"I've been lying here staring at the wall,since I met you I've been so messed up its critical, want your everything." Was all I sang and he smiled before cuddling me.

"Your very good." He commented and I scoffed. He reached behind me and grabbed the shampoo and stated to massage it in my hair. I moaned at the feeling and he chuckled, I went under the shower and waged it all off. Next he put on the conditioner, I then washed that off. I done the same to him. When we got out of the shower we both saw that we were in there for nearly half and hour. I went towards the blow drier and dried it and done my hair. I then got I to the dress and quickly chilled some makeup on. I walked out and Matt whistles at me and I rolled my eyes. He looked nice in a dress up top and pants with some white hightops. He grabbed his glasses, he grabbed my hand an we walked down the stairs and nearly everyone were waking for us.

"Okay so everyone split up but more than one person by themselves ok." Ronnie said and everyone went only a few were left.

"Where I'd everyone go?" I asked.

"Some of us go to different clubs, so it doesn't look suspicious. He replied and I nodded as we walked outside. It wasn't that long of a drive and we got to a club, there was heaps lining up.

"Crap too long of a line." Ronnie said but Matt stopped him.

"That's where being a twin comes in handy." He said and we got out, we walked up to the bouncers and they instantly let us in knowing who Matt looked like. There were some screams from girls and some men saying it was unfair. We walked in and music was playing loud and everyone was mostly dancing or drinking. Matt and I walked over to the bar and got some drinks, I heard Live my life by Far East movement ft. Justin Bieber come on. I pulled into the dance floor and I stated to dance with him. I started getting lost in the lyrics and I stared dancing my moves I did when I learned dance. Matt was surprised and I winked, men noticed me and started trying to grope me but I pushed them away. Matt smirked and brought me closer and kissed me hard and rough, his hands went down to my bum and squeezed it really hard. My hands were in his hair, I moaned when his hands move down to my thighs. I stopped the kiss and started dancing again, I knew I was teasing him. Some girl came up to me and started dancing with me, I told her not to scream and I quickly but her not letting anyone see. I quickly healed her and told her to forget me biting her. She walked away and then I felt someone's hands on my waist and I turned around to be met with who I think was Hunter. I gasped and stepped back, but he grabbed my wrist and brought me closer. I yelled for Matt and he didn't come, I saw him talking to some girl and clearly flirting, I pulled away from Hunter and I felt to the ground. I looked towards Hunter and he disappeared like dust would. I knew he was using some sort if truck to get me scared of him, he wasn't actually here. I saw Matt get closer to the girl and they stared to make out, this clearly wasn't for feeding. I felt tears come to my eyes and I walked to wards the exit and out the door. I felt tears falling and I sat in the alleyway crying.

I was sitting here for an hour and Matt still hasn't searched for me. I cried even more, I heard footsteps coming towards me and I looked up to be met with him.

"Louisa?" I knew that voice anywhere.

"Louis."

A/N hope you liked this chappie guys. Comment what you thought.