Chapter 8

Louisa's POV

These last few days with Hunter have been awful, I have never wanted to kill somebody so much in my life. I have attended so many classes of how to act and represent myself in front of the vampire people. Most of the time I got shitty and left, then to be punished by Hunter which was being tied up to his bed for ten minutes. I know it might not sound like much of a punishment, but he told me if I did anything worse he would have his way with me.

"Please Miss Lane we just need you to try on your dress for the ball tomorrow." A maid begged me, I groaned before grabbing the dress and trying to put it on. I squeezed it on and knew it was too small.

"Too small, might have to give you a few sizes up. I noticed you've gained some weight." She added before walking towards the door. I looked away from her and suddenly I heard a whimper.

"How dare you speak about her weight like that, she is not fat. I should take to you down to the whipping room and see how long you can last down there!" Hunter roared, tears were leaving her eyes.

"I'm sorry, my king. I won't do it again I promise." She kept saying.

"You should be, now go and get the next size or whatever up. I want my lady to be treated respectfully, not out or your jealousy." She nodded rushing out the door, I quickly covered myself up with a robe as he gave me a smirk.

"Are you alright Louisa, I apologise for my maids. It's just common jealousy." He said.

"Well she's no boner bring on either." I stated, he smirked and grabbed me by the hips so I was closer to his chest.

"You are so beautiful, more beautiful than the roses in heaven. Your purer than the purest of waters."

"I'm not pure, I've had sex so don't use those stupid seducing methods. They don't work with me." I pushed him away,he growled before pushing me on the bed. He was on top of me, I tried pushing him off. His hips kept meeting mine as he grinded them.

"To me you are pure sweetheart, but once your fully mine the evil will consume you." He stated, I threw my head back as he went faster. "Does that feel good? Wait till your mine." My hands went to his hair and he groaned as I was massaging them through his hair.

"Wait stop, please stop." He immediately stopped and I knew what he had done. "You done something to me to make me enjoy it."

"Well you've got to live a little Louisa, you know forever young. We get to live that though." He whispered into my ear, goosebumps made their way up my body as he spoke. "Soon enough you will be my queen and Matt will be dead."

"What no, please don't do that. I'll do anything."

"He refused to give you to me when I asked, then that's where Louis came in. I've been watching you for a long time Louisa, before you even went out with Louis. I asked him to figure you out and become your boyfriend. He succeeded but lost you to Matt, who led you to the club not knowing I would be waiting and then Louis found you."

"You mean everything with Louis was fake?" I asked tears threatening to spill. He stayed silent not giving me an answer, but I knew what it was. "You monster, I hate you!" I screamed at him over and over again. I threw as many punches at him as I could, but my strength was nothing compared to his. He grabbed me and brought me into his chest and I fell to the ground, him as well. I cried so much that I eventually went to sleep.

I woke up by some knocking on the door, I got up and opened it to be faced with a box. I picked it up, opening it to find a different dress from my other one, I had to say it was beautiful. I saw a note, so I started reading it.

Dear Louisa,

As I was looking around I found this beautiful dress, that I hope you will like for tomorrow's ball. Please wear it and it is your size since I what you were.

Sincerely Hunter

I was shocked by the dress, I tried it on a it fit perfectly. I tied up my hair and knew it suited me, Hunter did actually have a sense of clothing. I got out of it putting it in the closet. I changed into one of the corsets and walked out of the room walking down stairs to his office. I knocked on the door and he muttered a come in, he smiled when I came in.

"I just wanted to say thank you for the dress."

"No worries, I felt a pull towards it when I saw and I knew you would look extraordinary in it, I cannot wait to see you in it." I blushed as he said that.

"I'm be going back upstairs."

"Wait Louisa, I just wanted to say I'm sorry about earlier and that I put you to bed as soon as you went to sleep." Everything rushed back in and I remembered about Louis and everything else, I felt tears again and I rushed back upstairs. All this crying makes me feel like I'm a drama queen.

"Louisa?"

"What Hunter?"

"I'm sorry." Was all he said before shutting the door, I thought he left but then he got into bed with me. I moved away from since I wasn't comfortable with this. "I'm really sorry." He whispered and I nodded. I closed my eyes yet again for sleep to consume me.

Louis's POV

As the boys and I got ready for our next gig I couldn't help but feel something in my gut telling me something was wrong. I shook it off as Paul asked if we were ready, we all replied with yes and we started to head out to stage.

We where half way through the concert when I swear I saw Louisa, next time I kept seeing Matt. My vision was starting to get blurry, but I kept going until then end of the concert.

Liam's POV

As the boys and I finished our concert, we made our way to the dressing rooms. We walked in and Louis didn't look right at all, his face was paler than normal. As I was about to ask him if he was ok, he collapsed and the boys and I ran to his aid.