Omake: Weiss' Fau-sona

Weiss was writing an essay regarding the History of the Battle of Giant's Fang when Yang entered the room.

"Weiss, what is this drawing?" Weiss turned around and early choked up. She was caught off guard by the drawing in her hand, a drawing she had made going by her signature. It was of a Fox Faunus woman in her thirties with rather large...extremities.

(Don't make me say it, please.) 

She was wearing a doctor's coat with a light blue wool sweater underneath and khakis. Around her neck is a stethoscope and a lanyard. Her white hair is done in a ponytail similar to Weiss', and her skin tone is a  pristine pale.

"Ahhh, that?" Weiss pointed, dumbfounded and embarrassed. She feigns ignorance. "That's not mine!"

"It was in your locker." Yang said, holding a hand under it like she was displaying a product. In this case, a kinky-ass drawing.

"I didn't draw it." Weiss argued , frowning.

"Weiss–" Yang started, but was cut off.

"Someone put it there!" Weiss strongly insisted, starting to become hysterical.

"No listen–" Yang tried again, but she was once again cut off by Weiss.

"I DON'T DRAW STUFF LIKE THAT!!" 

"You drew it, you prissy liar!!" Yang screams cut whatever argument Weiss prepared short. "You signed it! This is your signature!" She pointed to a signature near the character's leg.

"Uh...did I sign it?" Weiss' shoulders sagged. She felt dumb for leaving her signature there.

"Weiss, why would you draw yourself as a busty fox Faunus twice your age?!" Yang demanded. She wasn't really angry persay, but she was exasperated that Weiss would go ahead and sexualize Faunus this way. First Blake's filthy smut, now this? Were Ruby and her the only normal ones on the Team?!

"That...that's my Fau-sona..." Weiss admitted with flushed cheeks, looking away with shame on her face.

"... you're what?" Yang raised an eyebrow.

"Her name is Clover! She's my Fau-sona." Weiss explains.

"What the fuck is a Fau-sona?!" Yang says with a face-palming.

"I roleplay as a matronly Faunus with a doctorate on Tweeter." Weiss explains further.

"You act like a literal foxy nurse on the internet?" The blonde deadpans.

"Clover is a certified licensed Doctor," Weiss corrected the blonde, "but yes." She let out a huff and crossed her arms. "Whatever. I just like to be cute."

"Cute?!" Yang gawked, holding her head in disbelief.

"Yes."

"You just like to be cute?!"

"Yes, what is so hard to understand?!" Weiss huffed, annoyed. Had she seriously not followed anything she had said.

"You think I don't notice her fat fucking tits?!" Yang points at "Clover's" said tits. They did really look too disproportionate "I have a nice rack, Coco has a nice rack, but these are just fucking ridiculous!"

"They're not that big..." Weiss mumbled

"They're bigger than her fucking head, Weiss! Even Glynda's doesn't compare, and she's more stacked than anybody!"

"...UwU~." Weiss made a face.

"What?!" Yang's eyes snapped to attention as she pointed a finger at Weiss, making her snap out of it. 

"What?!" 

"What the fuck was that?!" She demanded.

"Nothing!" Weiss shook her head.

"What did you say?!"

"I did say anything!!"

This is just something for fun. I might make more similar things like this.

Maybe Nora draws simple, realistic bears and asks for Yang's opinion.

Or perhaps the Team will debate about politics, and that Cardin is the RWBY equivalent of a Confederate.

Or maybe Jaune is a fan of Cow and Chicken. Or perhaps Ruby wants to perform an art experiment on how she sees herself if she were a weapon/ animal.

Who knows.