Introduction

Hi lovely readers! I am back with another story based on arranged marriage and I know you all will love this.
So waiting for what? start reading and enjoy...

Shreya

A girl who is unaware of the world outside

A girl who is unaware of the world outside... She just knows how to do household chores and follow the commands of people... She never met unknown people except the friends or relatives of her adopted parents... And because of a lack of social activity, she is unaware of many facts of life like educational fields, beauty treatments, traditions, intimacy, love, affection and many more...

Vikrant and Smriti adopted her when she was 9, before that she lived at an orphanage...

Her chubby body made her feel insecure when she was a child... Her orphanage mates used to bully her to no extent... Getting parents at the age of 9 made her think that her life would be better but to her wish...

Vikrant Raheja is a rude and arrogant person, he never respected anyone, not even his wife... He didn't become a parent even after 7 years of marriage so After being pressurized by his parents he finally agreed to get an adopted one...

Smriti Raheja is an obedient wife, she never questioned her husband, even when he brought his mistress home and spent the night with his mistress in his bedroom...

From being verbally humiliated to marital rape, she accepted everything... But this doesn't make her innocent...

She was no less than a devil... She had made the life of Shreya hell... From doing household chores to being personally made of Smriti, Shreya faced everything with a smile...

Her life after getting parents had changed drastically the girl who used to be chubby and cute had now grown into a very thin girl with Hollow cheeks and dark circles under her eyes, dry lips and pale skin... Shreya had stopped looking into the mirror as she felt like killing herself because of her state of physical appearance which was the result of having parents in her life...

Shreyas is a sweet, kind girl who always stays silent and scared due to whatever she has faced in her life... she never dared to speak anything unnecessary she never dared to move without permission in the presence of her parents... she always kept herself busy in doing household course or some other work... being an uneducated person she felt inferior in front of strangers...

Anant Mahadeva

King of his world

King of his world

Born with the Silver spoon Anant Mahadeva is the CEO of his grandfather's multi-millionaire company which is one of the top companies in Asia...

He had lost his mother at the age of 2 due to cancer, and his father Umesh Mahadeva got married again on the order of his grandfather, Anand Suri Mahadeva...

His second mother Sharmila Mahadeva kept herself distant from Anant, due to which even while having a mother he never felt w
hat a mother's love is.. his father was always on business Tours or when he stayed in the state he was always busy with business all the time... Anant felt like there's no one in his family for him but his grandfather who was also a business tycoon of his era, gave him his time when he got chance... the love of his grandfather made Anant feel like home...

but as he grew old he realized that it's all about money and self-love...

nobody cares for you in this world unless and until you have money... the day he started earning more than his father the day he started being superior to his father, his mother, or stepmother to be precise, started behaving more sweetly to him... although he know that all her love is fake but still he never questioned her, because she doesn't have any value in his life... For him, she was just a wife to his father...

The aura around Anant is very cold, rude and arrogant... people who worked with him never dared to mess with him... he is a man who stays silent and speaks only to destroy someone...

What will happen when these two get married in an arranged setting by the two devil mothers of Anant and Shreya...

how these poles of the magnet will attract towards each other...

Other characters:-
Bhavya:- Anant's half-sister
Divyam:- Anant's half-brother

They both are spoilt children of the family...

Guys if you like this introduction and the concept of story then please don't forget to give a vote because 'YOUR VOTE MATTERS ARE LOT'