PART 7

A normal day was going in the Mahadeva's mansion until an envelop received by one of the staff working the mansion. As usual the staff member brought the envelop to Sharmila. She sat on her chair in balcony of her room and opened the envelop. the name outside was mentioned of Shreya. After opening the envelop she realised it was divorce paper which was sent by none other than Anant. He had already signed the papers.

_______________________________

During night when Anant returned from work he saw all his family members gathered in the living room, which was really unusual. He saw his grandfather sitting on the head's chair, his father and step mother on the sofa near his grandfather's chair. His step siblings were nowhere to be seem as expected. He saw one very lean figure standing there with her back towards him. Her long black hairs were braided perfectly and reached her lower back. She was wearing a saree, a very simple but classy one. Anant knew what discussion must be going on there. He walked towards them and greeted his grandfather only.

"Grandpa, why are you up so late? you should have slept by now, have you taken your medicines?" Anant enquired. His grandpa nodded his head and moved divorce papers in his hand towards Anant.

"I have sent these papers so no need to show it to me." he said very casually. He for a millisecond looked towards Shreya to see her reaction, but from her face it looked like she had cried a lot and would pass any time. Her eyes were focused on the floor only. Anant felt a strange feeling in his heart looking at her helpless face.

"not even a month completed of your wedding and you had already sent these divorce papers. can I know what is the reason for divorce?" Anand asked his grandson.

"you told me to get married, I got. but now I don't think that I can stay in this marriage, that is why I sent these divorce papers." he said very firmly.

"but this wrong with the girl who got married to you and left her previous home and parents for you." said Anant's father in urgency. Anant looked at him for a second and spoke again.

"I had never asked anyone to leave anyone and live with me"

"life doesn't work like this Anant, you have to understand some things. Your office personality would not work in your marriage life, you have to learn to keep patience and adjust." his grandfather said.

"but I don't feel any need to understand anything and change myself for the one who don't care about me only. The person who doesn't values me, I don't have any time for such people. And you know very well me grandpa, what kind of a person I am and how much I value my relations." Anant said looking at his grandfather. His grandfather was little confessed with his choice of words, but he chose to not get in to husband wife matter.

"whatever had happened between you solve that thing by yourself. I think you both are very capable of solving small matters inside a room. You do not need to take any help from others to solve your matters. moreover divorce is not a solution." he said announcing his decision indirectly.

"I will not change my decision. She have to sign these divorce papers and leave this house and go back to her parents house." he said this and looked at her before turning his back towards her.

"SHREYA!" He heard his grandpa and parents voice and a sound of thud, as if someone has fallen down. he immediately turned back and saw Shreya laying on the floor unconsciously. Without any other second thought he ran towards her and held her petal like body in his arms. He picked her up and laid down on near by sofa.

"WATER!" He shouted loudly and soon a maid brought a glass of water. He sprinkled some water on her face, but it didn't worked. Sharmila was getting little worried as she clearly remembers how she had threaten her the moment she got to know about the divorce papers.

FLASHBACK

Sharmila called Shreya in her room soon after getting the divorce papers. Shreya shivered inside as she saw Sharmila fuming in anger.

"Madam" Shreya called her. Sharmila looked at her in anger and threw divorce papers on her face.

"What is this? Why Anant wants a divorce from you? what did you do ?" She asked her in very high pitch making her shiver in fear.

"I didn't..." before she could explain herself, Sharmila slapped her across face making her shut and cry silently.

"you are not getting any food until and unless Anant changes his decision of divorcing you. understand? Also if Anant doesn't changes his decision then you will be going back to your previous place and am gonna make sure parents regrets decision of adopting you. They will make you suffer for their misery then." She said looking deadly in her eyes with a lot rage.

PRESENT

"If something happened to her or he got to know about the truth then i would not stay alive, god help me!" Sharmila prayed in her mind...

"She is not waking up, why she looks so pale? let me call the family doctor" Anant said being confused because of change in her health... He immediately called family doctor to come home..

"Anant bache do one thing, you pick up her and take her to your room only" His grandpa said him.. Anant nodded his head and in a swift he picked her up and started going towards his room... on his way he realized that she barely weights 40 to 45 kgs as his gym dumbbells are more heavier then her.. he looked at her face whose colour has faded like anything.. The face which he had witnessed a night before was fully covered with layers of makeup, but this makeup ridden face was showing the real skin of her which had dark circles and some marks on skin... her lips were dry, her forehead had numerous lines of worry. Even after being unconscious her face showed only stress... Anant doubted himself for a minute, was this the girl whom he had lashed this morning.....

hope you all are enjoying this story. I don't even know that whether this plot is good or not as I am not getting any feedbacks which would help me in knowing my readers view point.

If in future also I'll get this response then I might delete this story and stop writing anymore...