PART 3

Hi! I hope you all liked the previous chapter...
Please don't forget to shower your love, vote and comment on this one too 💗

Being on the top list of rich people is not easy... It takes a lot of hard work and dedication... And most importantly will of doing a work... Anant was only 23 years old Post graduate boy from a very influential University in the country... He was a topper and worked smarter than his age...

His fellow students always looked upon him as their idol, but his stepbrother and sister never respected him...  even though he's the eldest one... Bhavya is 4 years younger than him and Divyam is 6 years...

Anant was only 2 and a half years old when his father got married for 2nd time... Though he couldn't remember the initial time of his childhood with his stepmom, as he grew up, he could see the difference between her affection towards him and his step-siblings... He was only 12 years old when his father sent him to a boarding school... Only his grandfather came to see him there, that too on festivals as his mother was against the idea of him returning before completing his schooling... She said that once he came home he wouldn't like going to boarding school again... Everybody knew it was a silly thing, still, his grandfather agreed to her... In reality, he knew that it would not make any difference in Anant's life... But all these small things hurt that young Anant...

But Now at the age of 30, Anant doesn't feel anything... Sometimes he thinks that maybe his body has stopped producing emotional elements in his body, but then the thought of his grandfather warms his cold heart...

He knows very well that his Father and stepmother are not happy with the decision of his grandfather to make him the Managing director of their firm... She always wanted his father to become MD... But it's not like he was favoured... In the past 6 years, he has worked hard to prove that he is the most deserving candidate for being a Managing director... In the past 1 year, since he had taken over the company in his control, the firm progressed 40% faster than before... This year they are going to sign a deal with the Indian Government for some contracts for building government hospitals and apartments for needy people... He had decided to contribute some amount from his side for the betterment of the lives of the poor...

A knock on the door of Anant's office takes him out of his thoughts... Anant turns his chair from the view of the city through his floor-touching glass window to his scared secretary who stands there with a file in his hands... He asked his permission before coming inside and handed a file to him with the title 'Raheja' ...

Anant immediately went through the file which was prepared by one of his trustful people, his detective... Anant had asked him to find out the past present and future of Raheja and here he gave him the file within half a day... Anant started turning pages and the first shocking thing that captured his eyes was Shreya's biodata...

It was written that she was an orphan... Adopted by Raheja's at the age of 8... No traces of her admission to any school or university... No public appearance was noted... Nobody has seen her ever, except the close ones of Raheja's... For a minute Anant ignored these things, but then his eyes fell on the recent activities of Raheja's...

Sharmila Mahadeva visited their home on the same day his grandfather got to know about the alliance... The images from CCTV footage showed the time of her visit to their home... Anant without wasting a second called his grandpa to know at what time his grandpa got to know. About the alliance... His doubt cleared when his Grandpa told the time... It was after 3 hours of Sharmila Mahadeva's visit to Raheja...

The next thing that caught his attention was the condition of Raheja's company... They went bankrupt 3 days ago and suddenly from somewhere, they got an investor... Within a day of getting an investor is not a small thing for any company, that too at the stage of bankruptcy... The investor was not revealed yet, but Anant had his own doubts about the person...