PART 2

Please vote and drop a comment if you like this story ❤️
In-line comments are love, so don't forget them❤️

Umesh Mahadeva and Sharmila Mahadeva were having their lunch together in a fancy restaurant... They usually eat outside in some fancy restaurant as they don't get time to eat together at home during breakfast and dinner... So the duo have their lunch in restaurants near Mahadeva's industries... The main reason behind having a meal together is Sharmila gets to know the inside news of home and business which are caused by the Anad Suri Mahadeva...

"Did you get to know about the marriage thing of Anant?" Asked Umesh to his wife... She looked at him in shock...

"What? Marriage? Of Anant?" She spoke sentences in question... Her husband shook his head on the usual self of his wife...

"Well, Dad had taken a promise from Anant... he asked him to get married" He explained...

"Okay! So had he already chosen a bride?" She asked curiously...

"Not yet... But he had asked me to approach a person who can help us in finding a suitable bride for Anant, and only that way I got to know about it " he said feeling sad somewhere about the fact that his father didn't feel important to tell him or ask his opinion... Sharmila smirked knowing her next step would hurt his ego...

"Tch tch... Dad must have asked you once about the decision after all you are the biological father of Anant... What about me, poor lady... Am just a second mother in his eyes... As if I do not consider Anant my Son... Only I know how much I care about him... But still, he should have once asked for your opinion... Isnt?" She said in a sweet coated voice... Umesh's hold around his fork tightened upon hearing her words, but he composed himself before speaking...

"Hmm... But it does not matter to me... I don't know any girl who would be suitable for our Anant..." He said looking at the space on the table... Sharmila smiled evily thinking about a plan...

"Well, I have a plan... You can make a place in Dad's eyes by finding a suitable bride for your son... And don't worry, I will help you in this bride hunt, I do have a good social life... What's say?" She asked excitedly knowing her husband wouldn't deny...

"Okay... But I don't think Dad would consider my choice anyhow..." He said already predicting the future... Sharmila rolled her eyes as her no-use husband was already accepting his loss...

"Don't worry... I have a solution for that too... We will find the bride and then will tell Dad that it was the agent who told you about the girl... Later when everything will go perfectly, you can tell Dad the truth" she said as if it was that easy... But Umesh still agreed to her knowing her ways of getting things done...

After lunch when Umesh left for work, Sharmila dialed somebody's number and asked for their address to visit for some important work...
_______________

It was around 4 pm.

Shreya was doing some household chores when somebody entered the hall... She looked at the person... It was a woman... She was wearing a very expensive-looking saree with minimal makeup and some unimaginable expensive jewellery... She had a branded bag in one hand and the other hand held the end of her saree...

"Welcome, Mrs. Mahadeva... Welcome... How are you?" Came Smriti in one of her best dresses... They both shook their hands and moved towards the sofas...

Shreya was quite shocked to see a guest at home and Smriti not giving any instructions to her in advance... Otherwise, she could have mentioned a list of do's and don'ts...

Shreya slowly moved into the kitchen as she was already standing near the corner wall of the kitchen... A servant working in the kitchen served two glasses of juice and some cookies for guests and went into the hall with the tray of eateries...