PART 1

Please vote and drop a comment if you like this story ❤️
In-line comments are love, so don't forget them❤️

The scene starts with a club party where some women are playing cards and having some alcoholic drinks and some snacks...

"Oh come on Mrs Raheja... you do have a servant for free but I have to pay them. so, I do worry about keeping an eye on them as they can steal anything from my house and you know everything in my house is very expensive and you know that is why I am saying that I should go back now I do not trust these servants nowadays" one of the women said to the mother of Shreya, Mrs Smriti Raheja...

"Oh please Mrs. Kumar, don't be jealous of me and by the way, she is not my servant she is my so-called daughter, whom I do not consider a daughter" Saying this Mrs. Raheja laughed evilly...

"Well, you are lucky in this matter. I do have a son who I do not consider as my son. but still, he behaves like my boss, also he is very strict towards my children. I wish I could destroy him." Said Mrs Sharmila Mahadeva in a rage...

"Really! But my servant daughter is very obedient. I do keep her under my control. she can't even breathe without my permission. A single movement from her without my permission would cause her a lot of damage, but she knows her limits very well even behind my back she obeys my rules" said Mrs. Raheja with a devil smile... Some of her group ladies felt pity for that poor girl, but some felt it was normal... While Mrs Mahadeva felt it fascinating... She wanted to have a servant like hers for herself too...

"Wow! That is amazing... I regret meeting you today for the first time. If I had known you before then I must have learnt some tactics from you to control the disgrace of children" said Sharmila Mahadeva feeling a little disappointed... They all laughed at her thoughts and continued their party...

________________________

Smriti returned home very late, around 2 a.m. the house seemed deserted as everybody was sleeping according to her. lights were already off she walked into Hall and tripped on her dress while walking due to alcohol.

Suddenly she felt her hand twisting back as somebody pulled her hair from behind... she screamed in pain... due to her scream, somebody turned on the lights and saw the horrific scene once again!

It was Vikrant who pulled her hair and twisted her hand on her back... Shreya saw her so-called father assaulting her so-called mother once again... But being afraid of any reaction she stood silently...

"So finally you got some time to return home! You whore! What were you doing this late out of your house? Don't you know when to return home?" Vikrant said as he pushed her on the floor with force and pulled her face near his by pulling her hair... Shreya looked at the scene with a horrific expression...

Vikrant seemed to be very angry today... He had returned home early with his new secretary... They were in his room for two hours and then the secretary left... Vikrant asked Shreya to serve dinner and she did the same... Later he went to the bar side in home and drank alcohol without any break for one hour...

"Do you have any knowledge about what happened today? Your darling husband's company went bankrupt! And what were you doing? Party ?" He asked and slapped her face hard... She whimpered in pain... Seeing her in pain, Shreya knows that the next one is her, as her mother is going to take off all the anger on her...

Shreya went into her room which was actually the storeroom... she laid down on the floor and prayed to god to make her feel less pain, as the wrath she got the previous day was still fresh on her body...

As per her expectations, after 2 or 3 hours her mother entered the storeroom with a belt in her hand to take off her anger on her... Shreya kept screaming 'Please madam, stop! Please madam it hurts' but it didn't stop pain... It was a melody for the devil... She loved to hear her screams every time she beat her... once Shreya had stopped screaming in pain, which had hurt her mother's ego so much that she beat up her so much that she felt unconscious... After that, every single time, she screamed more loudly...