PART 6

Ritika mixed the contents of the bottle in Shreya's dinner as she was asked to do. Shreya had her dinner and after some time she felt dizzy. Once Shreya felt unconscious Ritika came into her room and it was as she was asked to do by Sharmila.

Anant returned from work tired. he thought to get a shower first and then have dinner. he came into the room and what he saw in front of his eyes was something he had never thought or imagined before. Shreya was lying on the bed half naked. Without thinking for a second he shut the door and came near Shreya, who was lying in a net nighty which reached half of her thighs. A shrug was lying near the bed.

After their wedding, this was the first time he saw Shreya and the situation she was in, made it weird for him. he came closer to her to see her face but then his eyes fell on the blue marks on her neck and the cleavage. Those were the marks of hickies. With those marks on her body, Anant stood up and moved two steps backwards. He pressed his temple to control his anger which rushed to his head. After wedding this was the first night when his wife was in his room that too in such situation. He again looked at her and fisted his hand to control himself from pulling her out of his bed. He stepped towards her and put the quilt over her body and himself came out of the room to spend his night in study.

NEXT MORNING

Shreya felt her head heavy and eyes hard to open. her mattress felt too soft to be a floor. She felt naked yet covered. A deep voice made her stop between her movements.

"MORNING" the heavy voice echoed in room. Her eyes itself opened and met with sharp light making it close again. She sat down on bed and tried to sober herself before opening her eyes. A male figure came in her view as she opened her eyes. After blinking for a few times she realized it was the same person with whom she got married, her new master.

"May be yesterday you had too much fun, and because of that you are unable to understand where you are, let me clear it for you" He said before making himself comfortable on armchair.

"so Mrs. Shreya Mahadeva, you are in Mahadeva Mansion right now, in your own room where you are supposed to spend nights with your husband, but I can see you are having much fun outside this mention. Well to be honest, even I don't feel bad, because I never wanted to spend my life with a girl chosen by my so called parents. its really good that you had shown your true colours yourself. I will send you divorce papers by today only. make sure you sign them before leaving house for one another wonderful night." Anant said in a taunting tone. Shreya kept processing his words as she half of the time didn't knew what he is talking about. Does divorce means he will send her to some new master now? does that means she has to adjust herself according to a new master? all these questions surfaced her mind.

Anant looked at her confused face and felt more angry as she was acting as if she knew nothing what he was talking about. He stood up and after taking his office bag he went out of the room. Shreya stood up from her place. She felt dizziness as she stepped on the floor. After a few seconds she walked towards the loo as she felt herself throwing up. After doing the business, she looked at her reflection in mirror and got shock of the day.

_____________________________________________________________

"hahahaha. Anant's was worth to see today morning. He didn't had his breakfast, not even talked to his dear grandpa. Now I am sure he will not ask for that servant again and I wouldn't have to worry about anything." said Sharmila as she enjoyed the scenario.

"Ritika call Shreya here" she asked her dear servant. Ritika did as she was asked.

"Yes...ma..dam.." Shreya said being scared of Sharmila. Sharmila enjoyed her fear and situation.

"tell me what happened yesterday night?" she asked in very harsh tone making Shreya shiver in fear.

"I....i... don't ...kn...ow.." Shreya said while fumbling. Sharmila smirked looking at her condition.

"Ritika tell her what you saw last night in Anant's room." Sharmila said to Ritika in disapproving tone. Ritika nodded her head and started explaining a fake story which Sharmila had asked her to tell.

"Last night when I was going to my room after doing all my work, I saw Shreya walking to Anant sir's room in very disgusting dress. She was smiling and walking in a very vulgar way. then she entered his room and rushed towards Anant sir and hugged him tightly. Though he tried to stop her but she didn't hear him for once removed her clothes and then started doing wrong things. I couldn't see after that so I ran away from there." Ritika completed her story with a very innocent face. Sharmila came near Shreya who had her tears rolling down her cheeks by then. Sharmila harshly held her hand her making her look at herself.

"you did such disgusting thing with my dear son? that is why he was so angry today morning. he didn't had his breakfast and left for his work. you did really wrong." Sharmila said to her making her cry even more...

"I didn't do anything like this" Shreya said after colleting her all courage.

"oh so now this mice got a voice too. your previous master had told me that you don't even know how to say a word, but see here you are saying a whole sentence. may be I should contact your previous master as she knows really well how to handle you." Sharmila warned Shreya. hearing her words Shreya felt shiver running down her spine as she knows what will happen when her so called mother will come to know anything bad from her side. immediately teras rushed in her eyes and she started sobbing out of fear.

"no..oo... plee..asee.. don't.." she sobbed.. Sharmila smirked at her and nodded her head..

"don't worry, i'll not tell her but you have to do as I say" Shreya nodded her head in desperation.. "good" Sharmila said and asked her to go and do her work like before...

"I have not wasted my money in buying this slave.. she will follow my words without any questions... best deal ever made.." she said and smirked evilly....

During noon time Sharmila receives a envelop from one of the workers... she opens it to only find out divorce papers...