Prologue

"What?! Dad, what are you saying?!"

"You know that's not my choice, athanasia.."

" papa you want me to marry someone... like him?! Someone I don't even know?! he doesn't even have a family!"

"but he's not a bad person too... His sharp tongue is an exception. well, how about a contract marriage? a marriage that'll last for 6 months?"

"w-wha..?"

"Till he pays back the dept."

"but dad i love Izekiel. Even if 6 months... how do you want me to marry someone I don't like?"

"like I said, we have no choice"

᯽᯽᯽᯽

"So, you're the one who'll marry me then?"

"do I even have a choice?"

"before that you have to know something. First, I don't love you, i love someone else. Second, don't ever think I can or will be your wife. Third, this marriage will always be on paper so, a marriage by name and no children included and you won't ask me or prevent me from anything"

" you don't have to tell me something I know"

"To not think am a bad person, let's take a paper and write our conditions for this marriage. Let's have a day or 2 to think properly "

"Hm. That's fair"

"My main condition is to not ever think i can be your wife at all. Deal?"

"..deal"

The marriage begin, will there be regrets in the future or the two will follow their contract till the end?

Hi😊
A new story that crossed my mind because i need some time to plan and take some fresh air from TUF, won't discontinue TUF tho. Writing a story(ies) about "contract marriage" trope was and still one of my dreams and wishes as a future writer to do☺️ This will probably take 20 to 30 chapters max (can be more or less). Am still sick and can't write every time i want but am still proud of this and want to finish this

Hope you'll enjoy this! And be with me along this journey!