Chapter 2

"Mom" lucas said after he finished showering and goes to his mom after bringing the noodles

"Want some noodles?"

"No, dear" she tack her dark green strands and put it behind her ear. Lucas look at her light ruby eyes in contrast to his darker one, looking at her eyes that has already exposed her pain, he really wished if he could take all her pain... her dense beautiful long dark green hair became thin, short.. and thick.

He shook his head to stop thinking and replied

"Sorry I didn't say it earlier but 'no' wasn't an option. I made some fruit salad before leaving so at least eat this" he frowned

"Ah, son... why are you stubborn? Am not hungry"

"First, am your dad, did you forget what you said earlier? Second, okay fine don't eat. I won't eat too."

"Tsk lucas.." she whined

"Nope. Am stubborn like you said " they had some staring contest for a while with lucas grinning and his mom to pout cutely

"Okay, honey. You win" she surrendered making him laugh. Her eyes brighten seeing his smile, her eyes may become weak, but she still can see her own son.. even if she was blind...

"Wait for me" he goes, his happy smile dropped when crossing the corridor, the light bulb is so much stronger and makes everything clearer but the loneliness in this house makes it dark. It was a small house a little far a way from the city. It has 2 floors, 2 rooms at the first one and 2 up. The first floor for his parents room and guest room with another guest room in the 2nd floor and lucas's room. These days lucas either sleeps in his room or the guest room beside his parents room or in the living room to make sure his mom doesn't need anything. Behind the house there's a garden that extended till the front, and pool, the favorite place for lucas to relax after a long day and lastly, hammock to take a nap.

Only that left to have a pet.. he thinks to buy either a cat or dog but he was worried if they'll tire his mom.

 he thinks to buy either a cat or dog but he was worried if they'll tire his mom

(Ref: https://www.architectureartdesigns.com/19-adorable-medium-sized-living-rooms-in-contemporary-style/amp/)

com/19-adorable-medium-sized-living-rooms-in-contemporary-style/amp/)