Chapter 1-Where am I?

I'm a huge fan of DC work. Suicide squad came out not to long ago but I was to lazy to actually go to the movies so I decided to watch it now. It is currently 11 Am. I don't know why I ever decided to start a movie this late but it is what it is.

I press play on the movie and lay my head against my headboard with my snacks in my lap. Had to always either have a whole ass meal while watching a movie or a good amount of snacks.

Throughout the duration of the movie I grew more and more tired. It was a good movie, but it has been such a long day. I got off of work came home and took my dog out for a walk. When I came home I filled up his bowl and immediately got to work on some files. I had no downtime except for right now in this current moment.

I made sure all my snacks were closed and set them on the bedside table before getting even more comfortable. As I laid back a scene with the Joker comes up.

"Wait cause why he kind of finee." I said.

And no lie could be seen. I mean it makes sense as to why Harley went crazy for him. Manz is fine as fuck.

I was getting more and more tired as the time went on. But I was very invested in the movie. I was very intrigued by the Joker. He had this way of talking that could captivate or scare anyone. The way he talked easily manipulated Harley.  I realized that he had a way of seduction that was completely captivating Harleys mind. That's a good skill. I honestly need therapy, because why am I attracted to that psychopath.

I love Harley but she completely let this man take everything she had and destroy it. I wonder if I was in her position if I would be able to resist him.
Probably.
As the flashback from Harley ended I slowly fell asleep.

********
(Time skip, next day)

Waking up with the light from the sun beaming in my face confused me.

"What the fuck?" I said confused as hell. I had blackout curtains and blinds. That I made sure to close every night on a daily basis. So there should be no way sun is burning the fuck out of my eyes right now.

With this realization I jumped up into a sitting position. If my curtains and blinds were gone that means someone was here. Sitting up I took a look around my room. And came into realization that this was not my room, neither was this my bed.

"Where the fuck am I?" I whispered quietly to myself. I climb out of the bed trying to make as little noice as possible just in case whoever took me here was still around somewhere. I saw two doors in the room, one I assumed to be the bathroom and the other the exit to the room.

Walking around the room I begin to look for any possible weapons. There were quite a few actually.

"This doesn't make any sense if someone was to kidnap me why leave weapons?" I thought out loud to myself.

The room was very tidy and actually pretty cute it was decorated to my likings. It was a very dark room that looked quite luxurious.

"I'm so fucking confused why kidnap me and give me such a good room

"I'm so fucking confused why kidnap me and give me such a good room. With weapons included."

There was a desk in the corner with my name on a plaque. Getting closer to the desk I read all the sticky notes that were plastered on the computer screen and desk. All of this stuff seems to be work related. It seems as if  the person who lives here works as a psychiatrist in a asylum.

The psychiatrists do be the crazy ones. I'm just confused as to why this person has my name on their desk. Looking to the right I see a picture with me holding a diploma.

"What the absolute fuck." Putting the picture face down I walk back over to the bed and see that on the bedside table is a phone that is on the charger.

"Why leave me with a phone?" I slowly walk over to the phone and pick it up. Hitting the power button, I immediately drop the phone back on the desk.

The lock screen picture is of me. Whoever took me here was obviously obsessed. Swiping up I realized that the phone was locked with a number pass code.

For some reason I felt like I knew it so I tried the numbers that were being repeated over and over again in my head. And surprisedly it works.

That's weird.

Going automatically to the phone app I see one singular contact and it says work. With that I begin to go through the phone. I go to messages and only see messages between the person and the contact named work. Clicking on it I read a few messages that basically just talk about days off.

Going to the photos I begin to scroll. I see lots of pictures of the moon the sunset and sunrise. They're all very beautiful going a little further I see selfies of myself.

"What the hell. I don't remember ever taking these. And how did they get them when I don't remember ever taking them?"

Looking closer I recognize a familiar background.

"What." I said dropping the phone