Chapter 9- Invitation

"What the absolute fuck are you doing in my room?" I say clutching my robe closer to me.

"Have you never heard of the word privacy? Or are you to slow to wrap your head around the concept?" Just like that his smile vanished from his face and there was the blank stare again. Why the fuck did I say that?

Suddenly he was on his feet and walking towards me. Oh hell nah not today. I quickly moved back into the bathroom door closing the door in his face.

"Oh no princess why are you running from me?" I heard Joker say from outside the door. At the same time I heard his finger dragging down the door.

"Why don't you open the door like a good girl and we can talk like adults." I cringed at that who was he calling a good girl.

"Aw are you ignoring me? Don't be scared I promise not to hurt you." He bursted out laughing like even he couldn't believe himself.

"Nah I'm good in here. I have some things i need to finish up. We can talk later." I love that all the doors had locks on them but what was stopping him from breaking down a door it was his house after all.

"I see you only have two options." He said his voice suddenly sounding serious

"You come out on your own. Or I make you come out. You'll have three seconds to decide." He said sounding like he was speaking against the door.

"Okay fine. I choose or." I said. There was silence on his side. Then came the counting.

"3." I moved far away from the door looking to see if there was any weapons or anything i can barricade the door with.

"2." He said sounding giddy. Nothing. Shittttt what do I do.

"1." The door busted open and there stood the Joker with a smile on his face. As he walked closer I said,

" If you walk out I'll come out on my own."

"Too late." He said as he gripped my throat. When did he get so close.

"Why don't you ever listen?" He said while reaching for something in his suit. He pulled put a pocket knife and switched it out.

"I-I'm sorry." I said trembling. Am I about to die? Was my reason for coming to this universe to die by his hands.I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Shh no no no no no. I'm not going to kill you." He said rubbing the knife against my neck then up to my lips.

"You're to valuable for that."

He moved his hand from my neck to my hair pulling my head back.

"Fuck." I said at the burning feeling coming from my head.

"Such foul words coming from such a pretty mouth. How should I fix this?" He said rubbing the knife against my bare neck. He suddenly yanked my head forward causing me to let put a cry of pain.

"Open your eyes." He said. I opened my eyes and squinted them.

"Ahhh there they are. Such pretty eyes. I love the fear and resentment i see in them. I wonder how pretty they would look empty." At those words i turned my eyes to the side trying to look at anything but him.

" No don't look away." He said grabbing me by my chin and forcing me to look at him.

"You're coming to a party with me tonight. Thats the only reason I wouldn't do everything that I want to do t you and more." He said leaning close. Our faces were less than a inch away.

"Theres a dress on your bed. Be ready by 8. Don't make me wait." He said pushing my head back. With that he laughed while slamming the door behind him. I hate this man.