Chapter 2- Gotham

In the background of my selfie is Wayne enterprises.

"What the fuck." Putting the phone down. I begin to explore the room. Going through the closest I realize it is a walk in closet. Walking in I see clothes that all seem to fit my many different aesthetics.

There's a dresser in there so I begin to go through the drawers. The first drawer has women's underwear in it. Upon realization I slam the drawer shut. Moving on to the second drawer I see socks. Going through it a bit I feel something hard. Grabbing it and pulling it out of the drawer I realize that it's a gun.

"Now that's a good find." I say while putting the gun in between my pants and underwear and putting my shirt over it. When doing this I now realize that I completely have on different clothes. I'm in plaid pajama pants and a large t-shirt. When I went to bed I was wearing a large t-shirt and shorts. Who changed me?

(What she was wearing)

(What she is wearing)

My body seemed untouched so I wasn't really worried. I finished tucking the gun and continued to search. The rest of the dresser had normal clothes very similar to my many different tastes and different weapons scattered in the midst of the drawers. Walking out the closet I decided it was time to explore. I was strapped with a pistol and also had different mini knives hidden on my body in different places.

Looking at one of the two other doors in the room I went with the one that was closer to the bed assuming it was the bathroom. I walked up slowly to the door and whipped out the gun. I don't know why I had it away anyways. Putting my index finger in front of the trigger. I then took off the safety clip.

While slowly opening the door I stood in the doorway once the door was open enough for me to walk in. I quickly walked into the room looking left and right with the gun in my hand. The room was empty.  I was right about it being a bathroom though. It was the most beautiful bathroom I've ever seen before.

 It was the most beautiful bathroom I've ever seen before