Chapter 7- His Home

I opened my eyes to  a  red and black ceiling. The memories of last night flooded back into my head. Staying as still as possible I closed my eyes back. Hoping that whoever was watching didn't know I was awake.

"I've been waiting so longggg for you to wake up." Joker said dragging out the long.

"Don't play games with me, because trust me I'll always win." It was getting harder to pretend to sleep as his voice seemed to have been right by my ear. Suddenly I felt a finger drag down my face to my neck. He's really testing me right now

"Still trying to pretend I see." He said as his fingers traced my collarbones.

"Lets see just how long that last." His says as his finger moves towards my cleavage.

At that I bolted up right.

"Fine I'm awake, what the hell do you want from me?!!?" I was genuinely frustrated. I mean anybody who was woken up out of there sleep and kidnapped would be.

"Shhhh uht un uh. Thats no way to speak to me." He says while grabbing my face and rubbing his finger down my lips.

"Get the fuck off of me, and keep your hands to yourself I don't know where they've been." I said slapping his hand off me. At that his smile faded and he stared at me with a blank expression. Before the smile quickly returned.

"You just reminded me why I like you so much." He says while placing one of his knees on the bed and getting closer. I begin to back up as he slowly crept closer.

"Oh yeah I love it so much. The fire in your eyes the resistance. Oh how I can't wait to break you." He said with a huge smile on his face. At this point he had me completely cornered. His knees caged my left thigh. His left thigh was in between my thighs. While his right was on the outside of my left thigh. One hand on the headboard the other around my throat.

"You. Will. Never. Break. Me. Joker." I said trying to keep my composure. Other universe me was trying so hard to show herself right now. Because before I actually ended up in this universe I simped for Joker so badly. He was fine he was just insane. His hand placement and knee placement was getting to me.

He continued to smile as his thumb caressed my neck. "Look at how the tables have turned. First it was me all locked up and on display for you."

"I never wanted it to be like that. Thats why I told them to remove your jacket, thats why I kept you off of those drugs they were trying to force upon you. You were a patient to me. A human with a damaged soul. I wanted nothing but to help you."  I said.

"You can't help me." He said smile gone.

"No I can't because you won't let me." We were still in the same position. I held eye contact with him hoping to really get through to him. The smile was suddenly back as he leaned in. At that movement I jerked my head back but he quickly pulled me back since he was holding me by my neck. He got closer and closer until his face passed mines and was in the crook of my neck. His breathing on my neck caused my heartbeat to skyrocket.

"What are you doing?" I asked him through shaky breaths.

"Lets make a bet." He whispered against my skin. His breaths tickled my skin. I know he could hear how loud I was breathing. This is pure torture.

"If you heal me, or lets make it easier if you heal a part of me before you fall for me. Then I'll let you go. But if i make you fall for me before then, I get to keep you." This was probably the craziest thing he could have suggested. But right now I didn't really have a choice. Besides if anything my body would probably want him more than my mental would. Which means this should be easy.

"Deal." At the sound of my voice he removed his face from my neck and smiled at me. With that he got up bowed and walked out the room.