Chapter 1

(ive said this a million times so imma include it before u read. i made this a long time ago im sorry it goes so fast in the beginning, and yes. ik imps r hellborn. but we didnt have as much info on hell when i made this abt helluva boss, as we do know. if you have constructive criticism thats okay!! but pls stop js yapping in the comments abt y/n being a imp. if you guys want i will remake this book for you so its more canon.)

Y/n's Pov:

I've gotten used to my life now. I didn't like anything in my life and I especially hated being at home.

SMASH

A glass flew by my dad's head as She screamed at him. He inhaled on his cigarette before blowing out some smoke from it. "ARE YOU EVEN FUCKING LISTENING YOU PEICE OF GODDAMN SHIT!" She screamed and pointed at him. I zoned out as I listened to them fight in the other room. "YOUR Fucking DELUSIONAL!!!" My father yelled back at my mother. I grabbed my headphones and phone and started playing music and put my headphones on. I grab my switchblade and put it in my pocket. I started walking to the front door to leave when I felt a hand on my shoulder. My father looked at me clearly mad as my mother still screamed. "Where do you think your fucking going?!" Father yelled at me. I couldn't hear him because of my music. I didn't want to either way.

I saw him pull his gun out of his pants pocket. I've seen it before. That gun is his prized possession. His father gave it to him and if he had a son he would probably give it to him. But he didn't have a boy. I was never good enough in his eyes. And I NEVER would be. He pointed the gun at the back of my head. I pulled out my switchblade and as I opened and turned then threw at his head.

BANG

.

.

.

I hear ringing in my ears as silence slowly turns into the sounds of a city filling my ears and mind.

"Helllloooooooo???"

I slowly open my eyes as I see a demon looking at me and a red sky behind him. He had a heart shaped symbol on his forehead with horns that curve that have black and white stripes with a white mark on almost half his face. "Where am I?-" I was cut off by a wolf girl. "Don't touch her she's probably homeless blitzø." I sat up. "Are you new here?" Blitzø asked curiously. "No I'm obviously homeless because I've only been wherever the fuck this is for like 5 minutes fucking dipshit." I said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes and helped me up. "Come with me you sassy bitch." Blitzø said before he grabbed my hand. "Blitzø you shouldn't just grab random strangers." The wolf girl said looking up from her phone. "Why not?" Blitzø said still holding my hand. "Why would you?" The wolf girl said before looking at her phone and following blitzø as he leads me towards a building with black and white horns on the top. "Because I like her attitude Loonie." He said then opened the door as Loona rolled her eyes. A demon about the same height as me ran straight towards me. She had short fluffy black hair with short black horns with white stripes. "Oh My Satin! Your Adorable!" The demon girl start playing with my hair. "I'm millie! It's nice to meet you Darlin!" Millie said before playing with my hair again. "Sir why did you bring a homeless person with you to work?" A Demon about a inch taller then millie with white fluffy hair complained from next to a coffee machine. Blitzø's tail wrapped around my waist and pulled me towards him. I felt my face heat up a bit. "She's not homeless She's new moxxie." Blitzø said before leading me past moxxie and millie to his office. He sat in a chair behind the desk. "I'm assuming you have no place to stay." Blitzø said putting his elbows on the desk and his head in his hands while looking at me. "Would you like to stay with me?" He said softly looking at me smiling. "If it doesn't bother you I would love too." I smile at him and he smiles back. "Could I have a job here?" I ask slowly kind of nervous. "Of course! It's getting dark out we should probably go to my house." Blitzø said and smiled then got up. I noticed a little crown on his desk made from paper. I picked it up and as he got closer to me I put it on his head. He blushed a little and I smiled. His tail pulled me closer to him and he hugged me. "Your adorable." He said smiling as I hugged him back.