Chapter 3

Y/n's Pov:

We walked back to the living room and sat next to each other on the couch. "Do you want to watch a movie?" Blitzø asked as he smiled and grabbed the remote. "Sure!" I say happily as I smile back. He put a movie on about horses. I don't like horses to much but it was a pretty interesting movie. It's adorable how his eyes light up while he watches it.

Blitzø's Pov:

I've watched this movie about a 100 times now but tbh it never gets old. I felt something warm lay up against me and looked over. Y/n must have fell asleep. She fell asleep on me- Blush creeps over my face before I turn off the T.V and lay down on the couch hugging her before falling asleep.

-next morning-

Y/n's Pov:

I felt a hand on my back and something around my waist. I slowly opened my eyes to see Blitzø's tail around my waist as I was being cuddled by the tall imp. I couldn't get up because he was pinning me against the couch in his sleep while cuddling me. It feels strange to be like this, to be....in love? My thoughts suddenly were cut off when I felt a hand on my cheek. It's Blitzø. "Do I look that good or are you just zoned out?" He asked as I wrapped my arms sound his torso while I cuddled him. "Both." I responded half asleep still. He pins me under him as he gets on top of me and lays on top of me while kissing my cheek down to my neck while holding onto me gently. I smiled and hugged him. "Don't we have to go to work?" I said almost laughing. "Party pooper~" He said softly against the skin of my neck before biting down on it gently and leaving hickeys around my neck. "I-" Loona slowly backed out if the living room and back to her when she saw us and I started blushing alot and Blitzø got off. "I-Ill go find some clothes for you to wear!" He was blushing alot too as he smiled and ran off to go change and find clothes for me. After a few minutes he came back and handed a Dark red crop top T-Shirt and beige colored ripped jeans. I smiled and thanked him before going and changing in the bathroom. I Came back out and he smiled before grabbing the keys to his van. Me, Loona, and Blitzø left their house and got in the van.

-10 minutes later-

We went inside and I started to talk to millie. Moxxie starting talking to her about how the coffee machine broke again. "Y/n can you go tell Blitzø?" Moxxie asked looking at me before sighing. "Sure." I said then walked towards his office room. I heard something as I stood outside of the door to the left where I couldn't see inside and he coudnt see me. I'm not usually nosy but I heard him say something that made my heart drop. "Of course I'm still coming over to fuck you stolas. Why wouldn't I?" Blitzø said before the person started talking about "WaNtiNg HiM sO BaDlY" I felt tears drip down my cheeks as I started walking out of the room and slamming the door shut after me. I left the building. I don't know where I'm going, but it's not fucking here.