Chapter 15

Y/n's Pov:

after anouther boring-ish day at the office i dont drive home with blitzo like usual because i wanted to go get a drink.

As i sit at the bar in a club i check my phone. Loona's texted me so i open the text.

"Hey Y/n- uhh- just thought id tell you- but Blitzø went to stolas's again- i know you guys had something planned in 30 minutes- um-i heard him talking to him about sex over the phone again and stolas heavily flirting with him- um.. yeah- just thought id tell you i guess- sorry-" read at 10:56pm.

i turn my phone off and get a shot of whiskey. i hate that fucking bird. maybe thats the alchol talking though.

After a few hours it 1am now, and im drunker then my father ever got. i can feel myself zoning out as i think about memories with my father.

"Hey! cutie?" a demon girl shakes me gently and she has a cloth over her shoulder. "you okay? never seen someone your size drink that much and not be a blackout drunk." She asks and in my drunken state i can just barely tell she's the bartender. i nod. "immm ffdffh- fine!... i need a shot... fuck..." i say and im messing up my words. she gives me another shot then goes and talks to other demons.

I notice my phone is vibrating so i pick it up and i have 52missed calls and 22texts from some dude.

i answer the phone. "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?! IVE BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT YOU FOR A HOUR AND A HALF!! Ive been worried sick!" their voice sounds familiar. "youuuu sound familieararr" i mumble out in inconherent nonsense. "Where are you." he asks. "Huhh?" i feel dizzy as i speak. "This is Your boyfriend. Blitzø. Where are you." he says in a serious and soft tone. "Im at Hellsfire Bar & Club. you sound sweeter then my boyfriend thoughh. he forgot about the date he was gonna takeddee me onnnbc.." i say then it goes silent. "Im on my way... Just...Stay Put... ok?.." he says and hangs up.

A few minutes later i hear a screech outside from tires stopping after going fast. I see a handsome Imp come in and he comes over to me. "...Y/n....." Blitzø says as he puts his jacket on me. "Your mascaras all smeared... im so sorry i forgot about our date..." he says and picks me up.

he goes outside and puts me in the passenger seat of the van then reaches overs me and buckles the seatbelt. he then kisses me on the cheek and shuts the door. he then gets in the drivers side and drives us home, or atleast his home- im just living there rent free.