Chapter 13

Y/n's Pov:

when we get to the office later that day im talking to millie alone outfront. "i feel like me and Blitzø's relationship escalated too fast at the start haha" i say then think for a moment. "I love him so much though. " I lean my head back against the brick wall as i look up at the sky. "I can definetly understand that darlin, relationships arent things to be rushed into. Im glad you adjusted." she smiles. "Thanks Milli-" i get cutoff by a owl demon who looks- pretty fancy- walking into the building angrily and me and millie peek in and watch him go straight into Blitzø's office and slam the door shut.

"who- tf-" i say confused. "Thats stolas." millie says and looks at me. I look at her and as i do we both hear a moan come from Blitzø's office.

....."they still fuck...?" i say then go silent. "they...still fuck." millie says hesitantly. "you knew...?" i look at her and i feel like crying but i ignore the feeling. "Im sorry.... i didnt wanna be the one to tell you honey...." she says and looks away.

for the rest of the day i only talk to Blitzø when its strictly about business because i dont know how to feel. after everyone starts to go home. Blitzø is waiting for me at the door patiently.

"Y/n why have you been ignoring me other then strict business?" He asks and wraps a arm around my waist gently to pull me closer. "Whats on your mind doll?" He asks hesitantly and looks at me. i can tell hes trying to be as serious and calm as possible. i ignore him again and look away. he sighs. he picks me up and goes back into the office shutting the front door with his boot by kicking it closed gently. "put me down." i say that but my heart doesn't want him to put me down. he walks to his office and goes in still carrying me then shuts the door. he moves stuff off to the side on his desk and sets me down on it. he slams his hands down on the desk, one beside both my thighs as he now looks up at me. "stop ignoring me Y/n."

i look away and ignore him again just to see what he would even do about it. because i know he doesn't like me ignoring him. he grabs my chin with his right hand gently and makes me look at him then moves slightly closer. "Dont. Ignore. Me." he demands in a quiet-ish voice. i blush slightly. he removes his hand from my chin gently and places it next to my thigh gently. "Tell me what i did thats bothering you so damn much. Please Y/n."

"Fine." i say and make eye contact with him. "Im fine with you fucking. That. Blue. Owl. Anyday. i know its part of a deal you have. But dont lie to me and tell me your not fucking him if you still are." I sound pissed and i didnt even mean to.

"I meant to tell you... Im sorry" he says and looks genuinely sorry. "Are you going to lie to me again?" i ask still keeping eye contact with him. "Never again." he says then kisses me on the cheek. "I forgive you then-" i say but yawn. "you tired?" he asks and picks me back up before walking out of his office and into the main area. "yeah ig so..." I fall asleep in his arms. he chuckles and goes to the van and puts me in the passenger seat up front.

"Are we fucking leaving yet? You lovers done having your god awful dispute?" Loona asks from the backseat not looking up from her phone as Blitzø sits in the driverseat.