Chapter 11

Y/n's Pov:

I argued with Blitzø for a good 10 minutes saying that I could walk to the van and that it wasn't that far and that I didn't need to be carried.

.

.

.

I did not win this argument. The air in hell was surprisingly kind of cold tonight. He puts me in the passenger side of the van then gets in the driver's side.

-after we get home-

He carries me inside and sets me on the couch. I hear loona's door shut. Blitzø sits next to me on the couch. Im a little zoned out. "Did you have good parents Blitzø?" I say looking at the ceiling as he looks suprised at my question. He pauses for a moment. "Was your mom nice Y/n?....." He asks hesitantly. "I wish I could say she was to be honest. I felt sympathy for her, But at the same didn't. I didnt. I coudnt bring myself to." I say slowly as flash memories flood my brain. "Why not?" He looks at me now.
A memory comes back to me and I say it out loud.

-start of memory-

"You Know. I could have ran away. And left you here with your father all by yourself. A long time ago." My mother says looking at me angrily. It isn't my fault she's mad is it?.... "You are the reason I'm depressed Y/n. I want to run away. I want to kill myself." My mother spoke in such a harsh tone. Although. I coudnt tell who she was talking to. I was only 10. Did I deserve to be spoke to like this? "Look at your bed Y/n. ITS A FUCKING MESS. I WILL NOT EXCEPT THIS BEHAVIOR." She screamed and pointed at my bed that was neat as could be. "But- My room is neat mom-" I didn't finish my sentence before I felt a slap across my face and tears form in my eyes before my father walked in. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO HER?!" He screamed at my mother. "They started arguing and as usual I went into my room. Shut my door. Put my headphones on. Laid in bed. And tried to drift off into some peaceful dream.

-end of the memory-

"Im- so- sorry. Y/n are you okay??" He pulls me close to him. "Is that something normal in childhood Blitzø?.." I ask since the only thing I ever really had in my childhood was abuse and trauma. "No. It's not Y/n... but I'll make sure nobody ever treats you badly again. Ok?..." He says and tucks a stray strand of hair behind my ear. "Ok...." I say softly then fall asleep.