Chapter 17

Y/n's Pov:

As I woke up the next morning i felt nauseous, almost sick. I looked over to see Blitzø in the kitchen getting a cup of water. He walks over to me and hands me the cup of water after i sit up. "careful honey..." He says as he pats me on the head. "What...happened..?" I ask slowly trying to shake off my dizziness.
"You got drunk because i forgot about our date... Im sorry for forgetting about our date..." As he speaks memories of last night fill my mind and i dont respond to him. "Let me make it up to you... pleas-" Loona comes in and cuts him off. "were late for work can we go?" She says this then goes to the van and i follow, blitzo grabs his keys then comes to the van.

On the way there me and Blitz get into a argument.

~At work~

I go into the meeting room for I.M.P as Blitzø talks about a new client and what we'll be doing.

Although I was upset with him, he was handsome. As i looked at him it made it harder and harder for myself to be made at him.

His voice snaps me out of my- daydream? no i think zoned out is a better word for it.

"Y/n you'll be with moxxie for this to go kill one of the people, me and millie will take the other person." Blitzø says in a coldish voice.

"Sir with all do respect- I work better with Millie-" Moxxie says kind of shyly.

"I really couldnt care less Mox." Blitzø says in a mean but teasing tone to him.

"Lets go! we dont have all day." Blitzø has Loona open a portal to the human world before going in. Moxxie and Millie follow, Im the last to go in. I have a bad feeling about this mission.

I push away my gut feeling then go in as the portal closes.