Chapter 5

⚠️ Smut Warning ⚠️

Blitzø's Pov:

Shit I really fucked up! I grab her wrist and pull her towards me. "Y/n I'm sorry. I really didn't mean it like that I'm- I'm just- mad right now.. ok?" I said trying not to cry as I blink back tears. She hugs me. Y/n hugged me. I feel a tear slide down my cheek as I hug her back.

"Are you mad at me......?...." She asked quietly while she silently cried with her head against my chest. My heart stopped for a moment. "No no no! Y/n I'm mad that I coudnt protect you....I'm mad at myself for not telling you about stolas. I love you Y/n." I said rubbing her back softly with my hand as my other was on her head gently playing with her hair. "I love you too Blitzø." Y/n said and my tail wrapped around her waist as I picked her up. "Let's get you home.." I said softly before walking out of the room as she held onto me gently.

Y/n's Pov:

"Moxxie your in charge forth the rest of the day I'm taking Y/n home." Blitzø said to moxxie before leaving with me. He put me in the passenger side of the van and shut the door then got in the driver's side and shut his door. "Who hurt you Y/n." Blitzø said while looking at the bandages like he was going to kill someone. "I don't know his name. I'm sorry." I said softly then looked out the window and saw the same demon. I reached for Blitzø's hand as I probably looked nervous as shit. The demon came up to the vans open window on my side. "Hi gorgeous~ You should have let me finish what I started in the alley~ Your pretty feisty for how short you are~" The demon said he blew smoke from his cigarette at me. Blitzø had gotten out of the van at that point and had made his way to the other side where this stranger was. Blitzø grabbed him by the neck and pushed him to the ground. "Don't. Fucking. Touch. Her. Again." Blitzø said then got back in the van and drove to his house. We both got out and went inside. He shut the door behind him and pinned me to the wall. "Your so Fucking Gorgeous Y/n. I'm sorry about what happend." He says then kisses my neck and trailing kisses down to my collarbone. "May I?.." He asks and I nod yes. He picks me up and takes me to his Bedroom then shuts the door and sets me down on the bed. He takes off his shirt and mine then pins me down on the bed and bites and kisses down my neck then slowly going down to my breasts. I bite my lip as he makes his way down to my stomach area and bites the sides avoiding where I was stabbed. He took off the rest of mine and his clothes. He slowly put it in letting me a adjust to his size. He thrusts in and out slowly before picking up the pace. "fuck!~" I moan loudly as he goes faster. He smirks at me and gets closer to me and kissing me.