Drawings and Anger

Beep beep, I hear my loud ass alarm right next to my ear, "Fuckkk" I stretch, slightly opening my eyes to see it slightly light outside. The fuck? Attempting to pick up my phone I slap my bed multiple times.

Once I get it I silence the Alarm, 6:47 wow. I turn on the Yandere High playlist of Samgladiator, and enter my bathroom. Taking a good finger wrinkling bath. After getting out I noticed it was almost 7:40, I like long showers and baths okay? I put myself into a a green crop top and green high-waisted sweatpants with an white heart imprinted on the left leg.

I pick my crossbody purse on and head downstairs to wait the 30 minutes left watching YouTube. When I finally got to school, I walk in quickly into science class.

Waving a good morning to my friends and sitting next to Ivan. Class starts, and I realize were learning information from when I was in 8th grade, so I slightly zone out.

Soon the purple headed teacher, I'm sorry I really dont like her, walks up to Juleka & Nathaniel's desk "Nathaniel! What are you drawing?" I zone back in hearing her fucking voice. I turn around to see whats going on.

"Wha, wha---" he confusingly asks thanks to just fuxking waking him up. I had to hold myself back, poor tomato cutie.

"And these artistic endeavours are clearly why you are failing science." Ms. Mendeleiev says, look you see that 'Ms?' Yeah it for a reason.

"I'm sorry…" He shyly says. AHHHH, imma bout to jump this-

"You go march yourself down to the principal's office and show him that chicken scratch! Then you'll be really sorry!" Bitch. I start Pouting sadly at Nathaniel as he get up and starts walking, but is unfortunately tripped by a bag.

His sketchbook falls to the ground. Chloé grabs it "Ooh! Look, Sabrina! It's him as a superhero! And look who he's saving! It's Y/n!" I freeze for a second, staring pitingly at Nathaniel.

"Umm-" is all I get out.

"He's so totally crushing on you, Y/n" Nathaniel gathers himself.

"Gimme that!"

"Enough! Nathaniel, go!" Imma really says something if she keeps getting on my nerves.

Nathaniel snatches his pages back, and storms out of the classroom. Ms. Mendeleiev continues on her list of grouping students.

"Jeez" i whisper to Ivan seeing him nod.

"The next particle physics presentation group is Nino, Adrien, Alya, and Y/n" I exhale. I don't mind I just dont want to do a fucking project.

"Oh! So lucky!" I hear from Marin, "And then, Sabrina, Chloé and Marin

"So unlucky" I say with Alya, quietly.

"Uh, Miss, can't you add him to another group? Sabrina and I work much better on our own."

"This is a group presentation, not pairs! Deal with it." Ms. Mendeleiev responds.

"I hate dealing with it!" Chloé says acting like her normal bratty self.

"You wouldn't be willing to trade groups, would ya?" Marin asks. "And deal with that twosome terror? Sorry." Alya says, me and most of the class walk together to the library where we separate into our groups.

Ignoring the boring stuff for you we agree on our topic, when arguing begins from the back table.

"Ugh! What do you mean, you're not doing my assignment?!"