Twin Birthdays

I smile talking with Ivan about kitty section

I smile talking with Ivan about kitty section. It's a pretty normal day, we're all just relaxing and- oh.

"Miss Bustier, may I go to the nurse's office? Miss Heady is back." Rose asks standing up.

"Well we can't let Miss Heady unattended. Marin, would you please accompany Rose to the nurse's office?" I turn to look down at Marin seeing him looking at me with a lovesick smile.

Uhh..

"Marin?" Miss Bustier asks again, making Marin snap out of it. "Wah! Yes, of course." He says and walks out the classroom with rose.

Hope she's okay… oh what am I kidding, I remember this episode- to a degree. Even so, I hope she gets better.

"Everything's okay, Rose just missed breakfast is all." Marin says walking in calming everyone else probably except Juleka.

Especially in the lunchroom.

I take a bit of my apple playing a game on my phone only to hear, "Juleka! Uh, I was just trying to make a joke! Uh, no, Juleka!"

Quickly I stand up hearing the panic In the Marin's voice. Looking around I make my way over to him. Setting my hand in his I try to calm him down.

"I think I did something wrong." He mutters scrunching up his face.

"Then let's go do something right." I smile pulling him out the cafeteria with me. I allow Marin to pull me around for a little.

"Oh, where could she be?" He asks worried.

This time I pull him along towards the boiling room only to smack dead into something due to me not looking before I started walking. "Ow the fuck." I mutter releasing my hand from Marin to run my nose.

"Are you okay?" I look up to see Adrien, making me quickly step back.

"Oh uh yeah. Umm Juleka's in the boiler room" I mutter semi-flustered.

The three of us enter the boiler room, which is kinda creepy may I add?

"Aaah!" I jump turning around to the bluenette only for his body to hit mine knocking me into Adrien to which we all fall into the floor. Ahhh!

What the hell is this? Another weird scene!

Adrien chuckles setting his hands on my waist as I sat on his lap, with Marin in front of me with one leg between mine. I would have loved to easily spring up and get away from them but Adrien was practically holding me down.

"W-wha" I mutter feeling my face flush.

Noticing me shaking Marin gets up prompting for Adrien to let go of me. I quickly space myself from them trying to cool my face down.