Zombies and Singing

A/N - There are 6000+ words here. And a song.

I blink looking inside my my locker. A yawn erupts from my mouth as i feel my eyes being weighed down.

I sight leaning forward feeling my body rejected to move. My forehead makes contact with my jacket i left inside of it.

I stood with a lilac dress on, it puffed its way to the ground occasionally dragging. The torso was almost translucent as it was like corset with straps. Flowers beautifully surrounded the dead, give of the appearance that i was a cheerful person.

I'm not fucking cheerful. I'm tired AF, we practiced till 3 because the instrumental musicians were still use to the American time. I sigh finally finding the strength to close my locker being met first with a pure blonde.

"Good morning Y/n"

Jeez I'm so tired it's hard to understand a language I've been speaking constantly for months. I look up to him, "Morning" i yawn out rubbing my eyes.

He stares at me for a bit as if he was trying to capture every detail on my face.

Groaning i turn seeing Marin run into the locker room as my hearing starts to become better.

"What are you giving Miss Bustier for her birthday, Rose?" I look seeing the girls talking.

"I made her a scrapbook." Rose says happily.

"Let me guess, you just finished your gift." Alya states to Marin as he opens his locker that was right next to mine.

The bluenette sends me a bright smile. "I hope Miss Bustier likes it." He says putting his present into the locker.

"I painted her as a superhero, because she's always here for us." Nathaniel says,

"I'll give her a braid of hair to thank her for her breathing class. It helps me to be less afraid of akumas." Mylène adds with a cheerful smile.

"I got my inspiration from the exercise she has us do at the beginning of every class." Rose says.

My head leans back as it accidentally lays against Adrien's chest. He flinches but doesn't say anything about so i just keep it there, because i’m so tired my head feels to heavy to keep up.

"Isn't it great to start the day by sharing a few kind words with each other?" The high pitched teen asks.

"Compared to those other gifts, mine's gonna be super lame!"

"I feel that" i whisper to myself know Adrien probably heard it.

"Don't worry, Marin, there's no pressure!" Alya says as Nino tightens his hold around her waist.

"How 'bout you, Marinette? I'm sure you've come up with something awesome, as usual." Adrien asks as i feel the buzz his chest made as he talks.

I blush a bit as he plants his hand on my head pushing me even more against him. I keep my eyes on Marin attempting to ignore how weird it made me feel bubbly.

Maybe because I'm half-asleep. But why do they give me the same feelings as my heros?

"Oh, me? Uh… It's really nothing at all!" He nervously giggles picking up his gift and opening it.

It reveal a pretty little coin like purse, with writing on it, we gasp in surprise.

"'If we wish to change the world, we must all learn to love each other.' That's one of the first things Miss Bustier taught us when we first met her at school. I always keep it in mind." Marin says,