Rings and Advice

A/N - did u expect a double upload? It's just to make sure you have something in case I loose myself next week

My eyes glance over to a certian dirty blonde teen who was nervously twitching as i taking a gulp of (f/d).

So-” I begin only to freeze looking into his eyes. They were, scared?

I need your help.” He says finally managing to look me in my eyes.

Wh-”

My Mother.” I lift my eyebrow at his statement. “You know how she is… Like your mother. Except i cant escape her.” He mutters whispering the last part.

What about her?” I question trying to search my mind for the person hes talking about. I pick up a fry popping it into my mouth.

She… she wants me to get married…” i hum chewing on the item.

To you.”

I cover my mouth as i begin coughing up the fry. “What?!” I yell accidentally entering French, he flinches looking down. I'll give it to the boy hes been better with getting over his obssesion over me. “Isnt there… I dont know other girls?” I ask slapping my hand on the table.

He shakes his head, “She sees something in you. Were both soulless kids, so she sees it in her fantasy world.” He explains shakingly picking up his glass of water.

I shook like that. I shook like that when i saw my parents. When i met them in this world. “Soulless?” I mutter looking him over.

Kids born from parents who aren't soulmates.” He shakes his head setting down his glass, “Would you pretend to marry me?” He really needs my help.

But my relationship with Adrien and Marin… “I.. im in love-”

I know.” I look down at my lap. “We would end up breaking our engagement after a while, when you ‘learn’ you dont really love me.” He explains his plan. “No one but us have to know” he says placing his hand on mine. “I cant do this without you. Mother would probably kill me if i dont propose soon.”

Hes not lying. Thats easy to tell. He’s my friend though, and i always look out for friends. Even though hes kind to my parents he’s hidden my location from them, he’s protected me, helped me, and cared about me.

I would be an asshole if i didnt help him back. “I’ll try.” I whisper.

_____________________________________________

I’ll try my ass! Oh be a nice person y/n, Oh be a good friend. AHHH!

William nods to me as he stops on the bridge…

Oh it just had to be the bridge with lockets of love.

He kneels down on one knee hilding a box to me. “Y/n L/n, would you marry me?”