Chapter 1 - Virat's misseries

A defeated young man is seated on the corner of the roof. This is the worst phase of his life he has lost everything. In last two month span he nearly lost everything which was dear to him. 

All these started when he requested his brother his Jeeva to pick up his Sai from hospital and his Jeeva lost his life saving Sai.

 Patralekha and Samrat’s mother blamed Sai for Samrat’s death. 

Under depression and pressure Sai’s miscarage happened. 

Losing his brother and child was enough grif but this time God planned a lot for him to taste his enduring power. 

Doctors tell them that it will be difficult for Sai to conceive again as the miscarriage left a damage in her system. They consulted many doctors but all said the same. 

He wants to give them time but the family members are tagging his love his wife as barren without thinking how it is affecting him and Sai. They even asked him to divorce Sai and marry someone else. And Patralekha is giving wind to this fire. 

Some kind hearted ones are giving them to go for surrogacy without realizing that they are not mentally ready to become parents so soon after losing their first child. 

They were handling these with each other's support but this was not the end of their miseries. 

Suddenly one evening made his life upside down which made everyone against him and cost him to lose his job. 

Sai was on her night shift. His parents went to kuldevi temple. There was another heated argument in the house they said lots of bad things about his Sai and their married life. He was terribly hurt so went to Sunny's place and get drunk. 

When he came back to Chavan Nivas at wee hour there was only Patralekha waiting for him. He shoved her away but still she came to his room. She settled herself in his bed and tried to seduce him but he left the room and slept in the guest room. 

But next morning everyone accused him for taking advantage of Patralekha in his intoxicated state because Patralekha was found in his room in a disoriented state and shedding tears. He tried to explain himself but none believe except his Sai. She only said "I know he can't do anything like this." 

After 6 weeks of that night and 3 days ago Patralekha claims that she was pregnant with his child. She came with a pregnancy report and a DNA test report as proof. Sai herself tested Patralekha and confirmed that she is indeed pregnant. 

Last 3 days are hell for him. Everyone demanded him to divorce Sai and marry Patralekha for the sake of the child.  Kaku is pressuring him as Patralekha is carrying the heir of the family.  

His parents also once asked him in the confinement of their room "if he by any chance was responsible for it." He was hurt beyond anything his Sai hasn't returned home from hospital for the last 3 days. He doesn't know what to do. 

Last straw was Patralekha's parents' complaint regarding this to police and in court order he was suspended from his duty till he proved himself innocent.

Virat closed his eyes and asked God "why did you do this to me?" Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder. He stiffened with that touch as he recognised it without fail. 

He jerked the hand from his shoulder and asked "how dare you touch me after ruining my life? You know it very well nothing happened between us Patralekha. Stay away from me." 

Patralekha sat beside him and said "this is not the first time I am touching you Viraat that you are throwing me away. In the near future I will be your wife. I know but Only I can save you. Nobody will belive you. If you don't accept me then you will lose your job and might go to jail for impregnating me and leave me. And the best part is you don't need to divorce Sai she will only leave you. That's why she is staying in the hospital only." 

Virat angrily tried to get up but Patralekha hold his hand " I am leaving but think about my words. You don't have any other way out than accepting me."  And she left a crying helpless Virat there.  

Virat was depressed and frustrated  that his near and dear ones are not believing him. His subordinates colleagues are looking at him like he had committed a crime. He can never accept Patralekha to save his reputation, job, and family. He felt to die.  He went towards the edge of the roof and asked forgiveness from his parents and wife mentally before prepare himself to jump. 

Guys please let me know your views about this. And what do you want in next chapter?