Chapter 2- Sai's support

When Virat was about to jump he was harshly pulled by a manly hand, his friend Sunny who is his shadow now a days. He slapped Virat and said “what the hell Virat I left you alone for a few minutes and you were about to jump. What would have I answered Sai Bhabi if anything happened to you? She asked me to look after you and dont leave you alone. She understand you quite well. I never thought that you can also do this.” 

Virat hugged Sunny and broke down in tears. He repeatedly said “Sai asked you to look after me? Sai care for me still? She doesnt abandon me?” 

Sunny becomes angry again “how do you think that she will abandon you? Don't you know how much she loves you? I know she has not come home or talked with you for the last 3 days but that is part of her plan. She asked me to look after you while she is planning to prove your innocence.” 

Virat cried more and said “I am feeling helpless I dont know what to do. I am getting mad and this woman is not leaving me alone. Pagal ho rahi hu main. I put black spot in not only my own reputation but also my parent’s and my Sai’s reputation.” 

Suddenly he felt that somebody hugged him from behind and tears in his shirt. With touch of his love he felt peace. He turned and pulled his Sai in his arms. They both cried their hearts out. Finally Sai conmtrolled herself and said “I am sorry for staying away from you for last three days, I am sorry for leaving you alone in these crucial moments but I never doubted you Virat. I know my Virat can never go to someone. I trust you. I was away because I was  collecting proof of your innocence while the teral is not lost. I also let Pakhi didi think that she won the battle, I am angry with you, while I was preparing to win the war.”

Virat cupped Sai’s face and said “did you had your food and did you slept?” Sai smiled seeing his concern for her in such condition also. She nodded with a sad smile and tears in her eyes. She said “I looked after myself because I have to take care of you.” 

Sai pulled Virat in the nearby swing and sat there. She told “I get proofs fo your innocence. I with help of one of my friend collected a small part of Pakhi Didi’d sample and did the DNA yest again and it said that it dont match with you. I also have other proofs.” 

Virat felt relaxed and lied down keeping his head in his wife’s lap. It was enough for him that his wife, his love, his Sai never doubted him and she is with him. He is not feeling the defeated man anymore as she is fighting the war with him. Her support means everything to him. He closed his eyes and finally slept peacefully after 3 days. Sai moved her fingers in his hair and sat there thinking about her next move. 

At the dawn she kept Virat’s head in a pillow and asked Sunny “bhaiya please look after Virat. Dont leave him alone for a moment also. She will again try to instigate him.” Sunny assured her and she left to meet her Aai Baba.

 She secretly entered Ashwini and Ninad’s room. They were happy to see her. Ashwini hugged her daughter and asked "how are you bada? Have you had food?" Sai hugged her back feeling the motherly warmth and said "I had." She discussed their next move and the proof they have. Ninad called their lawyer Mrs. Vaishnavi Mathur who is one of the best criminal lawyers of the country,  his friend's wife and loves Virat like a son. They all discussed the case and Vaishvi invited Sai to stay with her till the hearing so Pakhi remain in the impression that Sai is angry with Virat and perform some more mistakes.