Chapter 3- Virat's innocence

Soon the day of first hearing come. Before that day Patralekha, her parents, Bhabani and Omi tried to convince Virat not to fight the case and marry Patralekha. But Virat and his family stood still in their decision of fighting the case.

In court Patralekha smiled seeing Sai approaching Virat but was shocked watching her hugging Virat and assuring him. She in all these days thought that Sai was angry with Virat and she will anyway divorce Virat. They were also shocked seeing Vaishnavi Mathur as Virat's laywear. Patralekha's lawyer felt nervous in front of Vaishnavi.

Soon Vaishnavi proved Virat innocent by providing many proofs-

The alternative DNA test they had done which says "not matched" 

CCTV footage of Patralekha accepting that the baby is not Virat's but she will destroy him if he don't marry her. 

That night Virat's video call to Sai where it shown that Virat slept in the guest room and Sai was on line. 

Vaishnavi also provided the certificate of sperm bank from where Patralekha bought sperm saying that after her husband's death she wanted to be a single mother.

She also provided Patralekha's IVF record from the fertility clinic. Her doctor also came and testified to the fact. 

After all these proofs the court declared Virat as innocent so he will get his job back with due respect. 

Court also charged Patralekha a huge amount as fine for false accusations. 

Whole Chavan family led by Bhabani came to Virat to ask forgiveness. They cried and asked for forgiveness repeatedly. But Virat was not feeling to forgive them so easily again so he asked for time and told to leave him alone for sometime with his parents and wife. 

Sai and Virat lodged a complaint the next day against Patralekha for trying to trap and threaten Virat. So Patralekha's parents begged Chavan's to request that Virat withdraw the case. Kaku again ordered them to withdraw the case.