Chapter 4- confusion

It's been 1 month since Virat was proved innocent and his suspension was withdrawn. He and Sai filed a complaint against Patralekha. 

Bhabani kaku again came to his room and ordered him to withdraw the case against Patralekha. Her concern is Patralekha and her baby. He remembered her word by word 

"Patralekha is pregnant. You can't drag her to the police station and court again and again Virat. I know her baby is not the heir of this family but she is bearing a child. Your wife and Karishma, these two can't bear a child also." 

As usual Omi kaka and Sonali Kaku supported her. Virat is hell confused are these people really his family?? Are they the same people who were begging for forgiveness from him just a few days ago? 

Don't they know what that vile woman has done to him? She had hurt him, pushed him in depression, he was suspended from his duties for her. Still they care for her but clam that they love him. What kinds of two faced people they are. 

How will he live with these people under the same roof? He really wants to leave this place, these people and this city. For him his family is his parents and his wife. But how will he ask his parents to leave their home for him? He knew this house means a lot to his father. 

Another thing is eating him up. After the suspension was withdrawn he went to the police station and there he saw his subordinates and colleagues were looking at him with pity and doubt. Many were whispering about him. He really hates those people who talk behind his back and now nearly everyone is like that. 

He really doesn't want to work with those people who don't respect him. He was an honest officer and always wanted respect from others. And now his fate and because of that woman he lost his respect and reputation. He hates the woman with all his fiber. 

He asked for a transfer out of Nagpur. DIG Sir sent him to Pune for a 3 days mission and there also he experienced the same thing. He realized that gossip travels faster than people. So he really doesn't want to do this job. He want to resign and do something else somewhere away from all these. 

But he doesn't know what he will do? What can he do to leave if he resigns his police job?? He said Sai all these. First Sai protested why will he resign from his job for these kind of people but when she understood that he really didn't want to do the job anymore she told him to resign. They will together find out what they will do for a living. 

One hurdle is crossed. Sai's support means a lot but he also needs to talk with his parents regarding this. It was his father's dream that he will join the force and serve the country like him. He is worried how his father will react when he will say that he wants to quit.