Chapter 5- Family support and a new life.

When Virat finally managed the courage to voice his worries to his parents they supported him unconditionally.

Ninad told him "I was also thinking of leaving this house. Beta homes are built with people close to you and your family, not in a house. Now I understand you three are my family. Where you three will be happy there it will be my home. If we are together we will make any place a home.

Now come to your job. If you don't feel that you are getting enough respect then I will say fight for it. But. If you don't feel like doing the job then don't do it. Do what you want to do. I don't want to force anything on you.

Now the last concern is money and what we will do to earn money for our living. I have some savings, and you also have. I have some share in the Chavan business also. I know how to do business. We will start a small business."

Ashwini said, "I have lots of jewelry which I don't wear so you can start your business."

Virat and Sai were overwhelmed by all the support. As Ninad declared his decision of leaving Chavan Nivas with his family there was a huge drama unfolded. But one fine day 4 of them packed their bags and left. Pulkit forced them to go to his home till they find out where to go and what to do.

Sai gets a scholarship in a foreign medical college for her MS in Neurosurgery. So Ninad decided to move there. On a fine day, the family of 4 shifted to the USA where Sai get a chance to pursue her MS in a prestigious Medical college.

Now the main question was what they will do to earn money for a living. Ashwini was the first one to discover that Indians in that area are craving authentic Indian food which was not available in that place. And whatever Indian food was available they were in fancy restaurants and quite costly.

So she decided to start an authentic Indian food joint at an affordable price. As they planned Ashwini and Ninad started a small Indian food joint named 'Mother's Magic'. While Ashwini took care of the cooking part and being a businessman before Ninad look after the marketing, dealing with vendors and advertisement, etc. Soon the joint become popular not among nonresidential Indians only but also among locals who become fans of her excellent culinary skills. And Indian students who left their families miles away get a homely atmosphere and parental love from Ashwini and Ninad. So they became their auntyji and uncleji. In the era of social media, they viral their uncleji and auntyji's love and food. So within a few months, they need to scale her 'Mother's Magic an also appoint some nonresidential Indians who have a passion for cooking. They made sure to employ only Indian-origin people to maintain the Indian atmosphere.

Sai obviously did excellent in her first semester so she got an offer from a hospital to offer her service part-time. With 3 of the family members earning a handsome living of Chavan family was short.

Virat couldn't find anything he wants to do. Though he didn't want to do his police job all his interest was criminal psychology, solving cases, analyzing situations, giving people justice, etc. he was thoroughly confused about what he can do which he will love to do and will help hm to earn his bread and butter. So he started to take some courses. His family supported him there also. As all of the other family members are earning so he also takes the responsibility of handling the home though his mother and wife didn't allow him to do it all by himself.

Thus they started a new life for themselves. They cut off the rest of the Chavan family completely. Obviously, there are some exceptions. Pulkit, Devjani, Harini, Shibani and Rajib.

Shibani and Rajib left the Chavan Nivas and moved to Bangalore where Rajiv has a chain of restaurants. He helped Ninad and Ashwini a lot to establish their brand.

Ashwini was overwhelmed with the love and appreciation she got. She was a good cook from her teenage. She cooked for her family her whole life, infact from the moment she entered Chavan Nivas she was given the responsibility of kitchen but she never got any appreciation from them. But here people are loving her food. They are personality meeting her and telling and this much love from everybody she never ever thought that it is even possible.