Chapter 6- 10 years later

Time flows and changed a lot of things in both the Chavan Houses in India as well as the USA. While this decade was a golden period for the Chavans of the USA and their allies it was not so great for Chavan's of India.

Let's first have a look at the Chavan Nivas, Nagpur.

The magnificent house is now a shadow of its previous self. The house looked old and without regular maintenance. In the living hall, we can see an old lady seating and telling stories to two kids about the old days. It looks like she was not actually telling them stories but remembering the past itself. Tears falling from her eyes confirm the fact.

Another side another middle lady in her 30s along with an old man discussing about their family business. Omi looked towards the lady and thought that he never ever imagined that his daughter law Karishma would be handling their family business. For a long time they never knew that she has sone her MBA. after Ninad left Business it was in a chaotic situation. He was not able to handle single handedly. He thought that it was he who devoted his life infamily business ut he understood Ninad's importance after Ninad left everything behind. That 3-4 years were a bad phase. They lost a few important clients, their goodwill and faced huge losses. At that moment Mohit suggested Karishma to join business. Bahini objected first but when there was no one else to handle she agreed. And now for Karishma's management skills and thoughts they are again seeing a good figures and enjoying profits.

Sonali came ou from the kitchen with a plate of food and called Krish her 7 years grandson to feed him. Bhabani left a long breath and asked the servant following Sonali to bring food of the 9 years old girl seating with her. She very well know Sonali's dislike for Shreya. She asked Sonali many times not to differentiate between these two kids but Soali's argument is always ready"Bahini Shreya is nobody of Chavan Nivas. She is Patralekha's daughte, you people has given her our Samrat's name but actually nobody knows who is her parents. Dont compare her with out Krish. He is son of this home. Whatever you say I think she and her mother is responsible for breaking our family. You and Mansi Tai allows Patralekha and Shreya to stay here if it was on me I would have throw them away long back."

After thinking about these Bhabani's eyes travelled towards the wall where the garlanded picture of Mansi and Samrat was hanged. Though they knew Shreya was not Samrt's daughter still they allowed to use Samrat's name as her father's name and let Patralekha stay in Chavan Nivas. They did it for reputation of both the families. But little Shreya weakened heat of these two old ladies and made a plae in heart of Bhabani and Mansi. Mansi literally lived for Shreya after Samrat. Just two years ago Mansi left her alone to remorse.

Mohit came down ready to go to work. He is an assistant director finally. For family, he had to leave his dream of becoming an actor or director for many years. He took a job in a production house as a production manager and single-handedly earned the bread and butter of the family. Just two years ago when their family business was again sufficient to handle the expenditure of the family he started pursuing his dream of becoming a director. He came down with his bags as he his going for outdoor shooting for a week. So everyone left their work to meet him.

Nearly at evening a tired Patralekha come home from office. Though Chavan's allowed her to stay in their home but Sonali and Om denied to bear expanse of her and her daughter. On the other hand her parents died few years back so she has no one to depend on. She now works in a private corporate firm. Nobody except her daughter and Bhabani acknowledged her. She left a breath and went towards her room.

This is a normal day at Chavan Nivas. Now lests see how is life for those who stays in USA

Chavan Residence

This was nameplate of a beautiful Bunglow situated in a gated community of USA. in a cozy master bedroom a young man is sleeping peacefully. Morning rays are falling from the glass window. Suddenly he was woken up by loud cheerful voices. Virat woke up and two little kids jumped in the bed hugging him tightly along while gigle and lod "Happy Birthday Daddy" he also hugged them back mouthing "Thank you my cutie pies" while his 5 yers old daughter Sia and 3 years old son Veer gave him sloppy kisses.

When he looked up he saw his parents patiently waiting for him to get free from the excitement of his little munchkins. He acknowledged them and they come close. His mother carrie a chocolate cake. From the moment she learned to bake she herself bke cake for their evey occasion. He knows that today his parents took a break from their restaurant chain. He searched for his wife and found her as usua behind the camera. His doctor wife found her passion in photography and videography. She is so with camera that he sometimes jocks that "you should take photography as profession not surgeon."

They ct the cake in bed and come down for breakfast. Shibani and Rajib came to meet and wish Virat. They have shifted nearby and joined the restaurant chain with Ninad and Ashwini. With time their restaurant chain 'Mother's Magic' become so big with so many branches it was difficult for Ninad and Ashwini to handle at that moment Rajib and Shivani joined hands after closing their own restaurant in India. Ashwini is now one of the famous woman entrepreneur. Sai is also one of the top most pediaric surgeon.

After finishing his breakfast with family Virat checked his phone. His inbox is ovflowing with massages and mails fro his students, colleagues and associates. He teaches criminology and psychology in a reputed university, also own a private detective agency. His agency is so famous that in many cases police also seeks his assistance.