𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

three young boys walked through the middle of their section eight neighborhood

three young boys walked through the middle of their section eight neighborhood. symere, looked over at one of his friends. "aye where nija?" he asked as he watched the boy, taymor, eat an ice cream sandwich.

taymor shrugged licking his hand as the ice cream dripped from the sandwich. "nigga you ain't gotta eat it like that.." the other friend, hassan, said watching as his friend licked his hand up from what he was eating.

"shut up bitch." he cursed causing hassan to raise his hand and slap the sandwich out of his hand which was already about done with.

taymor wiped his mouth and turned to push hassan which caused symere to grab him and shove him aside. "y'all bet not."

"man, he almost done with it anyway." hassan mugged his friend who stuck his middle finger up at him. "i'll beat yo ass.." he mumbled.

"nigga you can't beat me." taymor mugged wiping his wet sticky hands on the sides of his pants. "you short as shit."

"at least i get more girls than yo wide eared ass." hassan defended from the joke of his height that his friends always teased him with. "even yo mama like me nigga!"

symere shook his head at the two who bickered about nothing, it was something he was use to. the three boys always fought and argued over dumb stuff. SYMERE was oldest and most overprotective and serious out of the group.

"yeah igh." taymor bucked at him. "ask jayla why she sat by me at lunch thursday." he smirked causing hassan to look at him confused at the name he said.

"fuck jayla, her ass big but her face ain't allat." hassan waved taymor off, who thought by saying something about a girl he didn't even like was an insult.

taymor nodded in agreement. "i thought the same thing." he retorted as the boys continued to walk their way over to the spot the group always meet each other at, at the green box.

[ifykyk lmaoo]

"she stink anyway, she don't smell like cat piss and lettuce to you? like old white lady smell." hassan made a face causing taymor to laugh, only because it was true.

"i thought it was just me."

"so y'all don't know where nija is?" symere looked between the two who was just about to attack each other one minute but quickly switched up and got back along the next.

"no nigga." taymor looked at him with his face all scrunched up as him and hassan both hopped onto the green box sitting down. "we told ha bald headed ass to meet us up at the green box, she ain't even here!"

"got more hair than that one hoe, hailey." hassan mumbled defending his female friend causing taymor to sideye him but kept his slick comeback to himself knowing one of his "girlfriends"— what he preferred as, was true.

"i think we should just go knock on her door." symere spoke up making the two smack their lips after they just did all that walking from their houses, to the candy lady, to the green box, and now to their friend's nija house.