T W O

"yeah i remember her

"yeah i remember her .. she was a—she was a SLUT!" i pointed at the post from this girl instagram page that symere was showing me.

he wanted me to go on a 2 man with him and of course i tagged my black ass along.

he side eyed me. "stay off tiktok.."

"no."

"yeah they tryna do this shit later on around 8." he locked his phone.

"where we linking at?" i raised a brow. "they not coming to my shit."

"nigga they ain't coming to mines neither, the hell?"

i mugged him. "so them bitches ain't volunteer they crib? and they the ones that wanna do it?!" i asked before shaking my head slouching back onto the plastic white chair. "sick as hell."

sy shrugged looking around the block. "hopefully the one with the fat ass volunteer..i'm tryna buss her shit down right in her room."

i quickly sat up looking at him. "fuck you mean the one with the fat ass? nigga i know you ain't give me no coi leray bitch."

{it's ok, as a petite girl myself i love coi leray body yall so hopefully this ain't "offend" some of y'all..}

"nigga tammat coi leray." tay came out the door laughing after sitting in the house for a couple minutes to charger his monitor.

"the way you shouldn't be laughing right now.." sy side eyed him looking down at his ankle before looking back up at him. "hoe you can't even tag along."

"bitch fuck you." taymor responded back taking a few steps up the porch to stand by the steps but immediately stopped for a moment and stood back by the door.

me and symere both started cracking the fuck up.

"NIGGA CANT EVEN STEP OFF THE FUCKIN STEPS!" i screamed laughing.

"y'all not even funny.." he mugged us hard as hell. "boutta go link with them funky bitches but y'all laughing this hard at me..stop dick riding."