O N E

"ANGEL! BRING YO ASS OUTSIDE BITCH!!" i pointed at her window of this raggedy ass apartment complex

"she ain't gone come, that hoe know better." hassan spoke while he leaned onto the car. "bitch scary and she stink..you gotta pick a struggle."

i looked around the grass before spotting a rock, i then looked at hassan with my eyebrow raised. "you think they gone report me for destroying property?"

he only stared me as if he was trying to think also. "do it." he told me which gave me the green light to do so.

i bent over grabbing the rock before raising my arm and tossed it at the window, but right then and there her mama came to open it and the rock clocked her right in the forehead.

"now what the hell is- WHAT THE FUCK?"

my eyes widened and i quickly ran over to hassan car watching as he hopped in fast as hell also. "YOU FUCKIN DUMB! BALD HEADED ASS ALWAYS DOIN SOMETHIN!" he yelled pulling off.

"YOU TOLD ME DO IT?"

"SO WHY THE HELL YOU LISTEN TO ME? IM JUST AS DUMB AS YO DUMB ASS IS!!"

"you ain't gone keep calling me dumb!!" i shoved him causing the car to swerve, he reached his arm up and mushed the side of my face causing the other side of it to hit the window.

stopping at a red light i grasped him by his hair and pulled his head my way and started punching his head. he fought out of my grip and grabbed me, putting me in the headlock choking the shit outta me.

"LEMME GO!"

"STOP FUCKIN HITTING ME!!"

i used both my hands to hit him in the face causing him to let go when i decked him in the mouth.