F O U R T E E N

"nigga so you mean to tell me we did allat planning and yall backing out? i hate you niggas

"nigga so you mean to tell me we did allat planning and yall backing out? i hate you niggas." my cousin keedo spoke walking back into the living room after grabbing a gatorade out the fridge.

i looked at him hearing the slight remark. "well bitch you pay for that high ass rv then."

he quickly shook his head. "mm mm. hell nah, yall got it." he replied sitting on the couch by me but a bit further. "big money."

i shook my head continuing to scroll through my phone and watching nija location back and forth. she said she was going to get her nails and toes done and back.

the fuck? do it take almost 3 hours for them shits to be done?

probably do. im tweaking .

"you coo?" keedo asked breaking me out my thoughts.

i nodded in response.

"no you not, nigga we been close as shit since we jumped our big cousin nigga i know sum wrong, talk to me."

i lowly laughed nodding, we use to be bad as shit, family use to hate when we got together.

the thought of me and nija sneaking around with each other always been heavied on my mind. and the fact i cant actually make her my girlfriend was fucking wimmie cause we had to hide that shit.

i couldnt keep acting like her doing her wasnt upsetting me, the thought of her still fucking around with dudes and i had to act like im coo with the shit was definitely fucking me up.

i blew out an air of irritation. "after i tell you this shit promise me you aint gone say shit?"

"fashoo, wassup?"

i sat there contemplating on whether or not if i wanted to say it, but i feel like if i at least tell it to somebody it wouldn't be so hard on my chest.

keedo smacked his lips. "cmon bitch say sum you finna piss me off." he told me sipping his drink.

i looked at him mugging.

"me and nija fucking nigga now shutcho ugly ass up." i blurted.

he started choking on his gatorade, punching his chest and trying to contain his coughs all at once.