E L E V E N

"so what do we do now?" i mumbled as we sat in taymors living room while we made sure he didn't try or do anything else and was sound asleep in his bed

i looked over at symere cause usually he'd have an idea or at least something to say that could help us. he was the smarts of the group.

but he was silent.

with a hard sigh he rubbed his hand down his face blowing out air of frustration.

"ion know..just give me time to think."

"this shit is crazy man." hassan spoke. "he just killed somebody..two people bruh what the fuck?"

i swallow the hard lump in my throat from nervousness. "i-i don't want him to go to jail again. and this is even worse, what y'all think could happen to him? what are they gonna do-"

"nija..stop." sy spoke cutting me off. "the feds ain't gone do shit. ain't nobody gone do nun to tay. we just gotta handle this the right way and to make sure nobody knows it was him."

"symere." i looked at him with the straightest face. "did you not hear the words coming from his mouth? he KILLED SOMEONE!"

"stop fuckin yelling bruh real shit, you finna piss me off." san said.

i turned to look at hassan. "don't fuckin start with me!"

"yo cut that shit the fuck out!!"

symere raised his voice which silent the both of us.

"i'm so sick of hearing y'all niggas bicker and fuckin argue all the damn time, bruh our fuckin friend is hurting right now and he done fucked around and did some shit!" he explained.

"so instead of arguing like some lil ass fuckin kids let's think about helping our friend!!"

i rolled my eyes knowing he was right. "fine." i crossed my arms sitting back onto the couch.

"igh bru." hassan responded.

"thank you bru. that's all i'm asking! now what we gone do knowing it's two dead bodies in that house.." he looked between us.