N I N E

"bro that twisted eye ah hoe kept following behind me and shi

"bro that twisted eye ah hoe kept following behind me and shi." taymor spoke lighting up the blunt he just rolled.

i shook my head laughing, already high from before i came to his crib.

"you talkin bout that one bitch who eyes was goin this way and the other way?" i asked pointing both my fingers different directions.

"yes bruh." he answered. "i blame queen naija for the bull shit i get put through with these bitches yo i swear." he stressed.

i sat back slouch into the couch thinking about what had randomly happened between nija and hassan last night. "man what was that last night?"

"what was what?"

"the shit with bald head and ugly ass?" i asked causing him to let out a laugh already knowing who i was referring to.

"bro.."

F L A S H  B A C K

i watched as nija face turned and taymor quickly moved back knowing she was about to throw up.

"TELL THEM NIJA!" hassan kept saying but immediately stopped when she turned over.

"bruh nini what the fuck!?" tay made a face in disgust.

punching him in the arm i quickly took my hoodie off. "nigga don't just fuckin stand there."

he ran towards the kitchen as a few heads turned over at us and i used my hoodie to cover her up.

"fuck is they lookin at yo." hassan spoke with slight aggravation in his voice. i watched as he picked her up bridal style and i threw my hoodie over her and he led her out the door.

i picked up my pace going to his car opening the backseat door watching as he sat her in.

"nija lean up." i told her tapping her face a couple times.