Chapter 14

Naruto's eyes lazily scrolled the comic she was reading. After last night she wanted to give Shino space but she couldn't help but feel restless. She decided she couldn't stay in on the weekend she needed to do something. Shino was holding back a lot in their goodbye last night. She wanted so desperately to tear the information out of him but she had no tact and didn't want to go stomping in when she had no idea where his headspace was.

She sighed as she strolled the streets of downtown Tokyo looking for something that could pick up her boyfriend's mood. After wandering for hours she came across a little piece of jewelry, a store that made personal pieces. But in the window had a piece she knew would make Shino perk right up.

"Hello, Miss can you get me a closer look at the piece with the beetle trapped in clear resin?"

"You're interested in those pieces?" She asked as she slowly lifted the case from the window so Naruto could get a closer look

"Yes, my boyfriend and I have a keen interest in taking care of insects. He was upset yesterday so I thought maybe a new jewel would help in that regard."

The lady smiled and gladly showed her the pieces available. Naruto perused the collection before settling on a Golden Beetle that looked stunning in the sunlight. It wasn't cheap but Naruto could justify the purchase as it was for her beloved. Once it was wrapped up she got a call and saw it was Shino.

She answered. "How are you?"

Shino chuckled a bit. "Turn around."

Naruto was already smiling before rushing into his arms. Shino held her close and stroked her hair. He couldn't help himself and forcibly kissed her lips. Naruto moaned softly, cupping his cheeks before they pulled away. Her cheeks were flushed and in Shino's eyes, it was adorable. He wanted to be more greedy with  Naruto, with the consent of course.

"I was going to call you to see if you were up to going out this weekend," Naruto smiled. "I got you a present," She offered up the small box which Shino took gingerly and pulled a slim box from his coat pocket and gave her.

"I guess we both think on the same wavelength," He unwrapped his present while Naruto teared up from the beautiful thin sliver chain Shino bought her. It had a fox pendant on it as well.

"I love it," She confessed as she placed it on. Shino already had his new bracelet on and he seemed so happy with the product.

"Let's get some takeout and head back to your apartment."

Naruto couldn't be happier as she followed behind him to get the items she needed for a successful day in with her boyfriend. When they got back to her apartment, they showered and got in comfy clothing, and fed their insects before settling down for a movie.

"Shino?"

The Aburame hummed, his eyes never straying from the screen. "What are your plans?"

"You'll have to be more specific, I have several plans in motion."

"For Sasuke and Sakura. You never really told me what was going on."

Shino chuckled softly. "I want to get revenge for you. You don't deserve the treatment they gave you. No one wrongs my blonde vixen."

Naruto blushed. "Shino-"

She was choked up by his words and avoided his gaze. "What if they're right? What if I'm just faking this?"

Shino connected their foreheads. "Then never stop, even if it's fake love it's the best love I've ever gotten."

He knew that made him sound pathetic and lonely. To grovel to this level for any affection must be disgusting for such a person as Naruto. But the blonde frowned and cupped his cheeks. "Silly boy, I love you."

Shino smiled and accepted Naruto's gentle kiss. His arms wrapped around her soft waist and pulled her into his lap. He wanted to touch her much deeper. His hands wandered down to her thighs, they were thick and soft. He wanted more from her. How could he ask her for this?

"Shino," Naruto called. "Please stop teasing me."

Shino cursed a bit. Naruto was rather innocent, he didn't want to corrupt that but he was being driven up a wall without touching her more intimately. "Can I touch you, more intimately that is?"

Naruto flushed but nodded shyly. Shino was happy with the consent and slipped his hands under her pajama shirt and pushed her bra out of place. Naruto gasped at the feel of Shino's cold fingers fondling her chest. Her nipples were stiff with eagerness at being wanted and a certain feeling started to develop between her legs.

Her thighs quivered as Shino removed the top half of the clothing they were both wearing so their chests could be pressed together. Her heart thundered in her chest but then she noticed that it was the same for Shino. She wasn't the only one nervous about the new development. Naruto smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him down into a kiss.

"It's fine, we'll work this out together."

Shino nodded, a small smile overtaking his lips.